Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

20 minutes ago, FTOF said:

He's left footed, and we're in desperate need of a left back, so you'd imagine he'd replace Irvine.

Quite. Still can't shake the feeling there'll be another one or two in next week and it'll be a Left Back and/or a Centre Half.

Edit: The fact that whydowebother has liked this post fills me with even more confidence now! 

Edited by djchapsticks

Good luck to the young lad, I really hope it goes well for him, he's moving to potentially a massive club in England, the fee yes we can moan but we move on it, the BOD had a decision to make that's their job, just spend wisely to hopefully secure our future in the championship.

So, whisper it, but we've got a wee bit of cash to spend now.

Who in Scottish football would you bring in to really make a difference between now and the end of the season, with all the usual rules applying? (Ie, they'd actually come to us, we could afford them, etc?)

We still have a Goodwin-shaped hole in our squad. I'd be tempted to make a cheeky (small) bid to Motherwell for Keith Lasley. He's only signed up til the end of the season and is exactly what we need, IMO. he is their captain, though, so would be tricky.

Oh you and your guesses.[emoji3]

Only speculation of course.

It's not quite over yet for the transfer window.

I wouldn't mind a twist & surprise to keep it interesting even after the weekend.

Quite enjoying it so far.

Anyone got any more speculation with regards to possible transfer news ?

Another defender would do nicely.

Indeed it would.

Would you believe there could still be 3 to leave ?

1 expected obviously

1 getting nudged oot hopefully

1 getting renewed interest ( next week )

Couple of normal delays on paperwork ( agent led ) otherwise we'd be able to of sorted out 'officially' some news we are all expecting.

Div's update yesterday was good.It was accurate as of that moment in time.

Hoping others can share some rumours ?