Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

4 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Indeed it would.

Would you believe there could still be 3 to leave ?

1 expected obviously

1 getting nudged oot hopefully

1 getting renewed interest ( next week )

Couple of normal delays on paperwork ( agent led ) otherwise we'd be able to of sorted out 'officially' some news we are all expecting.

Div's update yesterday was good.It was accurate as of that moment in time.

Hoping others can share some rumours ?

Who's getting nudged , Clarkson or Webster?

Edited by linwood buddie

39 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Indeed it would.

Would you believe there could still be 3 to leave ?

1 expected obviously

1 getting nudged oot hopefully

1 getting renewed interest ( next week )

Couple of normal delays on paperwork ( agent led ) otherwise we'd be able to of sorted out 'officially' some news we are all expecting.

Div's update yesterday was good.It was accurate as of that moment in time.

Hoping others can share some rumours ?

*Have*

Sorry - pet hate of mine. :zipit

One more in tomorrow, possibly one other before the window closes, dependent on outgoings.

Ooh - you think so? Not convinced. Think we've got enough gelling to do...

Joking aside , that's spot on.

The way I see it personally is I'm delighted to see so many new faces but if it turns out to be pish ? At least it's new pish as we couldn't continue as we were.The gelling might just bizarrely take care of itself due to our lowly position and they effectively just 'go for it' ?

I'd still 100% amend up the way ;)

Just now, whydowebother said:

Joking aside , that's spot on.

The way I see it personally is I'm delighted to see so many new faces but if it turns out to be pish ? At least it's new pish as we couldn't continue as we were.The gelling might just bizarrely take care of itself due to our lowly position and they effectively just 'go for it' ?

I'd still 100% amend up the way ;)

I think that all these new players, without the weight of what's gone before, without the lack of confidence and morale, and with a real eagerness to impress both the fans and the manager, will be far more productive that those who were stuck in a deep rut, and who have largely been cut adrift.

Reasons for optimism

It's surely about time we turned form on it's head by dipping into the transfer window. Gawd knows we've been on the receiving end on a few occasions.

Karma ah tell ye, KARMA!

If Smith score a hatrick on Saturday would that be Karma, Karma, Karma,... Karma Cameron

Edited by stlucifer

7 hours ago, class of 76-77 said:

EXCLUSIVE: @saintmirrenfc have re-signed midfielder Stephen McGinn thesun.uk/60138Rfj5

Haha, i like that.Sometimes when players are coming in you should not shout it from the rooftops until the inks dry.

The same goes for players going out.Very disruptive and bad for the team spirit overall.

3 hours ago, northendsaint said:

Haha, i like that.Sometimes when players are coming in you should not shout it from the rooftops until the inks dry.

The same goes for players going out.Very disruptive and bad for the team spirit overall.

I'll wait for confirmation from someone other than The Sun...