Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

48 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Heard a wee rumour that we are in the hunt for 24 year old striker Gavin Reilly.

Currently with Hearts but was on loan at Dunfermline last season, where he managed 1 goal in 22 appearances...

Oh you will be happy TC a manager who you have no faith in after a striker who scored one goal in 22 appearances. 

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Have you considered what the song will be if one of them is pish? Ouch. That would cut to the bone.

Ross Ross Stewart, Ross Ross Stewart 

One is shite and the others all right. 

Walking in Ross Stewart wonderland.

59 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Heard a wee rumour that we are in the hunt for 24 year old striker Gavin Reilly.

Currently with Hearts but was on loan at Dunfermline last season, where he managed 1 goal in 22 appearances...

Generally because he was restricted to late sub appearances much like Cammy Smith was with Dundee Utd. 

He was returning a very decent scoring record for QotS in this league only 2 years ago. 25 goals over two championship seasons when he was 21/22 certainly isn't a record to be sniffed at. 

32 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Generally because he was restricted to late sub appearances much like Cammy Smith was with Dundee Utd. 

He was returning a very decent scoring record for QotS in this league only 2 years ago. 25 goals over two championship seasons when he was 21/22 certainly isn't a record to be sniffed at. 

Whatever way it's painted, Reilly had a 'mare of a season at Dungvermin last season.

A very meh signing, if it happens.

Feel free to bookmark this and bump it as he scores his 20th goal of the season.:D

Edited by FTOF

Do not know if a decision can be quickly made on Loy. I reckon we want him and reckon he wants to come here however Neil McCann may want to check him over before releasing him from the year left on is contract. Hope it is him but feel we may have to wait a wee bit longer on a decision.

PS Would absolutely love Davis to sign as well.

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Do not know if a decision can be quickly made on Loy. I reckon we want him and reckon he wants to come here however Neil McCann may want to check him over before releasing him from the year left on is contract. Hope it is him but feel we may have to wait a wee bit longer on a decision.

PS Would absolutely love Davis to sign as well.

Is McCann still in charge at Dundee as I thought he was only interim till the end of the season?

Considering its May, there is no other club that has made so many signings, so fantastic work, and hope at some stage these guys go to a beach and chill

My Morton mate was telling me, they have made one signing and its a 6month extension.............

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Considering its May, there is no other club that has made so many signings, so fantastic work, and hope at some stage these guys go to a beach and chill

My Morton mate was telling me, they have made one signing and its a 6month extension.............

Morton seemed to be as bad last season but look how that went , Feckers even ended our 10,000 day record

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Is McCann still in charge at Dundee as I thought he was only interim till the end of the season?

Allegedly they want to keep him on but he wants to know how much cash they can provide for players. The decisions will be made by the American owners once they find on what is going on.

13 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Morton seemed to be as bad last season but look how that went , Feckers even ended our 10,000 day record

I think they'll struggle next season. I think the Arabs will stay down, and struggle, and I think we'll finish second to Falkirk.

I also think Dunfermline could be dark horses next year. The balance of the league will be more spread next season. This was one of the closest on record, because the bottom team at Xmas doesn't normally do what we did. Next season, Livi and Brechin should be whipping boys, so there will be a bigger spread of points from top to bottom.

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

I think they'll struggle next season. I think the Arabs will stay down, and struggle, and I think we'll finish second to Falkirk.

I also think Dunfermline could be dark horses next year. The balance of the league will be more spread next season. This was one of the closest on record, because the bottom team at Xmas doesn't normally do what we did. Next season, Livi and Brechin should be whipping boys, so there will be a bigger spread of points from top to bottom.

Don't think too much mate I will do mine after a few games. Budgets will be hit hard next year due to lower gates. Hamilton have injuries to key players as such I expect them to lose on Sunday.