Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

On 12/08/2017 at 2:33 PM, Singapore Saint said:

What a lot of colonial shite!
India is far from dark and an incredible experience for anyone prepared to invest in it.

Invest is one thing living there for 4 years is commendable not that you would know that from the spotless palace of Singapore. 

Invest is one thing living there for 4 years is commendable not that you would know that from the spotless palace of Singapore. 

You really are a f**king arsehole.
Perhaps I should make this clearer for you - I spent many years working in India, primarily Mumbai and Bangalore but it appears you've decided that you know my story from a forum name that was set up many years ago.
What a genius.

18 minutes ago, Singapore Saint said:

You really are a f**king arsehole.
Perhaps I should make this clearer for you - I spent many years working in India, primarily Mumbai and Bangalore but it appears you've decided that you know my story from a forum name that was set up many years ago.
What a genius.

You mean its taken u 48 posts to work out IOB is an arsehole ??:o

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, munoz said:

Someone on P&B suggesting we are signing someone today . He's usually spot on . Emergency loan from Celtic perhaps?

This is something we should be taking advantage of.  Exploit every available option to the full.

Notwithstanding the current suspensions, there is clearly an ongoing issue with MacKenzie, and we can't rely on Davis being back and match fit any time soon. We need cover in central defence until the end of the year. This seems to be a good shout.

• 3 weeks later...