Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Obviously it is a matter of opinion but in my opinion that's 2 decent Championship players that I think we should have signed that have went to Utd.  Lets get this managerial situation sorted immediately if not sooner WHO TF are we linked to?

On 5/24/2018 at 11:51 AM, St.Ricky said:

'll get behind whoever the board decide.  Heart.  Jim Goodwin Head Between McIntyre and Nielsen if Hopkin is ruled out because of his assistant. 

I should follow your heart my friend because if you support any of the others you are in desperate need of a brain transplant :whistle

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

£1 million for Kyle Magennis.

I like it.

Wouldn't be bad if we got add ons as well.However, we'd be going into the new season having had to replace our manager, our best player and one of our other top performers.

Probably bollocks and someone having a guess. Express is usually fairly accurate with Saints stuff but would imagine that's from one of the English based journos rather than a Scottish one.

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

Wouldn't be bad if we got add ons as well.However, we'd be going into the new season having had to replace our manager, our best player and one of our other top performers.

Probably bollocks and someone having a guess. Express is usually fairly accurate with Saints stuff but would imagine that's from one of the English based journos rather than a Scottish one.

Hardly ideal I agree, but if we were to get £1 million, it would soften the blow somewhat.

11 minutes ago, jaybee said:

If this is real hopefully the board either 1) say thanks but no thanks  or 2) make sure they get a megabucks deal!   Yes?   No?

Absolutely.  Better option 1 than 2.  Problem with 2 is Kyle's age in any arbitration should that apply (unlikely)