Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

15 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

If this does happen we could replace him with none other than Conor Newton because he has just been released by Hartlepool.

Connors career hasn't kicked on as well as we all thought it would have , but I think he could be a decadent addition  even a deal to January to see how it goes.

24 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

He could do well for a wee while and we could punt him to Sunderland for a wedge of cash , then he could be as pish as he wants.

or miss out the middle man and go to Sunderland for nothing. :P

11 hours ago, Ethan said:

If we get a million for Kyle then superb. Kellerman is a ready made replacement and we would have even more cash for some quality players. 

We've not even seen Kellermann play yet - would be (pleasantly) surprised if he was good enough to accommodate any departure in our first choice midfield. 

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

If so just hope he's not the first of a few who decide if Jacks not here , neither are they.

To be fair, we're getting a new manager and I'd rather that he signed players that he wants rather than players that the previous management team had identified.

Both Paul McGinn and Kellerman could be decent signings, but it can't be great knowing that the management team that signed you up has left the club, as the new manager might come in and prefer his signings over them.

TBH if it means that we missed out on Nicky Clark and O'Ware then , we've won a watch IMO.

41 minutes ago, pod said:
2 hours ago, elvis said:
Think he's pulled out off the move now? 

There was only ever one.

So Fitzpatrick was talking shite again. That's a good way of keeping fans on board by lying to them 

2 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

If so just hope he's not the first of a few who decide if Jacks not here , neither are they.

Whatever happened to players signing for the Club who pay the wages. If every signing was based on popularity of the manager then some would have hundreds on their books and some very few.  

At the end of the season JR said we needed 7-9 players.

Out of the 4 he wanted to resign  Steven McGinn & Mackenzie have, Davis is off & Reilly probably off too.

We've got two in, Paul McGinn and Kellerman, but I'd regard them as possibles rather than probables.

Looks like we still need 7-9 and one or two to be "hidden gems".

Never a dull moment!

30 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I think that you may have misplaced this.

untitled.png

Another one who talks shite I was just saying what plenty of others will be thinking. Tony Fitzpatrick said one in on Thursday and one in on Friday then Pod says it was only ever one so you tell me what's your interpretation of the situation. 

8 minutes ago, elvis said:

Another one who talks shite I was just saying what plenty of others will be thinking. Tony Fitzpatrick said one in on Thursday and one in on Friday then Pod says it was only ever one so you tell me what's your interpretation of the situation. 

We signed a player yesterday (Kellerman), we’ll hopefully sign another in the next 24 hours (didn't work out) and we’re going to sign one on Friday (McGinn).

Read it carefully - my interpretation is TF delivered what he said.

BTW, I thought you promised to quit the forum if JR didn't go to Ipswich!

TeSZjktScK-4.png