Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

30 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Might be in the minority, but I'd take him, if he's going to be player/assistant.

That'd make it feel like less of a short-term move, at least, and he can't be a disruptive influence if he's part of the management team.

Article claims even Aberdeen are offering him a package, so he must still have plenty to offer.

Talks with Rice are on going so I can't see that happening. 

I'd probably still take KM as a player so long as he isn't over our budget. Can't see it happening though with the other club that are reportedly interested in him.

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

Talks with Rice are on going so I can't see that happening. 

I'd probably still take KM as a player so long as he isn't over our budget. Can't see it happening though with the other club that are reportedly interested in him.

Might want to stay in Glasgow area.   Aberdeen is a dump. :P

Edited by pod

1 hour ago, W6Saint said:

Midfielder from another North East club playing in English Lower Leagues I believe.

If it's who I've heard:

Midfielder - yup

North East based - nope

Playing non league - nope. English Championship ... but had a one month loan deal at an English non league club in February. The loaning club weren't North East either. 

Edit- sorry I see you said lower Leagues and read it as non-league. So that bit is right. Still definitely not North East though. :)

Edited by djchapsticks