Jump to content

jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

Recommended Posts


4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Says a lot about his character that he could spend so long in India I certainly could not and I have spent time in some dark places. 

Was that before you decided to "come out of the closet" :whistle  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Says a lot about his character that he could spend so long in India I certainly could not and I have spent time in some dark places. 

I always admire anyone that can go and live in another country for a prolonged period. Especially a country that is pretty different from what they are used to. Definitely character building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, Sonny said:

I always admire anyone that can go and live in another country for a prolonged period. Especially a country that is pretty different from what they are used to. Definitely character building.

It didn't work out for Gary Glitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2017 at 2:33 PM, Singapore Saint said:

 


What a lot of colonial shite!
India is far from dark and an incredible experience for anyone prepared to invest in it.

 

Invest is one thing living there for 4 years is commendable not that you would know that from the spotless palace of Singapore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Invest is one thing living there for 4 years is commendable not that you would know that from the spotless palace of Singapore. 


You really are a f**king arsehole.
Perhaps I should make this clearer for you - I spent many years working in India, primarily Mumbai and Bangalore but it appears you've decided that you know my story from a forum name that was set up many years ago.
What a genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Singapore Saint said:

 

 


You really are a f**king arsehole.
Perhaps I should make this clearer for you - I spent many years working in India, primarily Mumbai and Bangalore but it appears you've decided that you know my story from a forum name that was set up many years ago.
What a genius.
 

 

You mean its taken u 48 posts to work out IOB is an arsehole ??:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×