All the teams in the world who play in black and white stripes?

Hello hello!

I hope you don't mind me popping on here like this plugging myself, but I've just completed a website where I've tried to chronicle every team in the world who play in the glorious black and white stripes, and I thought you might fancy a look at it.

As a fellow stripe follower - albeit from the much lowlier English mob Bath City - we had a regular terrace argument about how many there were, and it turned into this site. I'm sure that I've missed a whole lot that you lot already knew about, and I'm bound to have been wildy inaccurate in my write up of your lot - but if you are interested in having a look, please do come and visit here...

http://www.boysinblackandwhite.blogspot.com

I've got 169 at the moment, but I'm sure there must be a few dozen more, so any tips would be gladly received!

Have a fine season,

Roy D Hacksaw

Hello hello!

I hope you don't mind me popping on here like this plugging myself, but I've just completed a website where I've tried to chronicle every team in the world who play in the glorious black and white stripes, and I thought you might fancy a look at it.

As a fellow stripe follower - albeit from the much lowlier English mob Bath City - we had a regular terrace argument about how many there were, and it turned into this site. I'm sure that I've missed a whole lot that you lot already knew about, and I'm bound to have been wildy inaccurate in my write up of your lot - but if you are interested in having a look, please do come and visit here...

I've got 169 at the moment, but I'm sure there must be a few dozen more, so any tips would be gladly received!

Have a fine season,

Roy D Hacksaw

Sporting St Mirren in Ghana.....Wiki

although i've just noticed the black and white is listed as an away top....

Edited by BLF

Hello hello!

Have a fine season,

Roy D Hacksaw

Thank you for that Roy.

Of course, once you have collated all the Black and White stripes in the world you will have to visit each ground.

That would be fun.

Hello hello!

Have a fine season,

Roy D Hacksaw

Great site!

Great site Roy

I remember when Saints used to play (and win) in the Anglo-Scottish cup and it seemed like most of the teams wore black and white, the best strip in the world. Here's one from my second homeland of Sweden. Buddies of a certain vintage don't really like to talk of Swedish teams, but in this case I'll make an exception: Landskrona

http://svenskfotboll.se/superettan/lag/?flid=25522

Barney

Hello hello!

Have a fine season,

Roy D Hacksaw

Zebras Utd...quality team, I'm sure they play in black and white stripes.

Here to help. :)

And the "curiously named Buddies" comes from the old Paisley adage... to be somebuddie from Paisley...

:blink: What you on about? Paisley Buddies is a derivation of the term "bodies", which was a term applied to workers from the weaving days. As in "it'll take three bodies two days to weave your tweed underpants ya posh b'st'rt."

:blink: What you on about? Paisley Buddies is a derivation of the term "bodies", which was a term applied to workers from the weaving days. As in "it'll take three bodies two days to weave your tweed underpants ya posh b'st'rt."

Dear God! A real exclusive. Sid posts something that he hasn't made up? :P

• 1 month later...

Hello men from Thessaloniki,Greece .My name is Antonis .

I am a PAOK Salonica fan and we wear the same colors as St Mirren.

For some reason myself and most other PAOK fans support teams wearing black and white on t.v ...

I wonder if we can form a group , say in facebook , made up of soccer teams around the world wearing black and white. Interested ?

Let me give you an idea of what our soccer ground looks like in important home games .

http://toumbalights.blogspot.com/2010/06/28.html