Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

This is just a complete guess but ...

I would assume that this has been arranged by Ashley and means that King cannot get his hands on the last few shares he needs or something along those lines. It probably means that King cannot win at the EGM. Hopefully it means something funny along those lines.

It means that if King wins the vote at the EGM as he is expected to he may not be able to take a place on the board as a director, and Murray may also be barred as well and they will have one month to find another NOMAD or else they will be thrown off the stock exchange, making it harder to raise finance. Basically should King win Ashley isn't going to make his life easy in the early days, especially if KIng will try get the RIFC out of their contracts and ties to Ashley.

It means that if King wins the vote at the EGM as he is expected to he may not be able to take a place on the board as a director, and Murray may also be barred as well and they will have one month to find another NOMAD or else they will be thrown off the stock exchange, making it harder to raise finance. Basically should King win Ashley isn't going to make his life easy in the early days, especially if KIng will try get the RIFC out of their contracts and ties to Ashley.

That could be part of it but it could also be that when there is one main creditor (as in the Bank of Scotland when Dave Murray was the owner) who is concerned about the businesses ability to pay that creditor back (as in the Bank of Scotland when Dave Murray was the owner) then they put someone on the board to look after their interests (as in - you've guessed it) instead of putting the business into administration. Ashley could simply be concerned about getting his loans back and as part of those loan deals state he will be able to nominate two directors, if Ashley's men aren't there then he simply demands immediate repayment as RIFC would have broken the terms of the loans.

That could be part of it but it could also be that when there is one main creditor (as in the Bank of Scotland when Dave Murray was the owner) who is concerned about the businesses ability to pay that creditor back (as in the Bank of Scotland when Dave Murray was the owner) then they put someone on the board to look after their interests (as in - you've guessed it) instead of putting the business into administration. Ashley could simply be concerned about getting his loans back and as part of those loan deals state he will be able to nominate two directors, if Ashley's men aren't there then he simply demands immediate repayment as RIFC would have broken the terms of the loans.

King has said tonight he expects he would have to invest 50/50 with other investors and put in "north of £20m in the short to medium term" to keep the club going and deal with maintenance issues in the stadium.

I thought Ashley voluntarily entered into an agreement about the percentage of shares he could hold making it unlikely he could then take the SFA to court for upholding the agreement he voluntarily entered into.

Yes but being fined for deciding to unvolunteer?

Aye. That seems right, plus Ashley will be happy to shuffle off the day to day running of the thing to Real Ranjurs Men, who will get the Berrz aw enthusiastic and buying true blue kit(!) and keep drip-feeding them at mid-table (even in the Championship) mediocrity. Widnae surprise me if even King was an Ashley puppet....

King has said tonight he expects he would have to invest 50/50 with other investors and put in "north of £20m in the short to medium term" to keep the club going and deal with maintenance issues in the stadium.

And when he first started wasn't he saying he'd personally put in way north of that £20m?

Did someone mention "glib and shameless liar"? :rolleyes:

Edited by bluto

Aye. That seems right, plus Ashley will be happy to shuffle off the day to day running of the thing to Real Ranjurs Men, (who will get the Berrz aw enthusiastic and buying true blue kit(!) and keep drip-feeding them at mi-table (even in the Championship) mediocrity. Widnae surprise me if even King was an Ashley puppet....

And when he first started wasn't he saying he'd personally put in way north of that £ 30m20m?

Did someone mention "glib and shameless liar"? rolleyes.gif

FIFY

Translation. They are f**ked

It seems so, but this is the darling club of the SFA and none of the other clubs seem willing to get the SFA/SPFL to enforce THEIR own rules.

A financial basket case should not be allowed to continue playing players it cannot afford.

It seems so, but this is the darling club of the SFA and none of the other clubs seem willing to get the SFA/SPFL to enforce THEIR own rules.

A financial basket case should not be allowed to continue playing players it cannot afford.

My "guess" is that no one wants to be the one seen and remembered for years to come to have "pushed the button" "opened the trap door" or "pulled the trigger"

The old saying"give someone enough rope" springs to mind and thus free from all blame( yeah like that's ever going to happen) we are all going to get the blame eventually and all the way down to the face painter

When this scenario is finally over it will be the innocent that will suffer for years to come and the carnage that follows will be horrendous

My "guess" is that no one wants to be the one seen and remembered for years to come to have "pushed the button" "opened the trap door" or "pulled the trigger"

The old saying"give someone enough rope" springs to mind and thus free from all blame( yeah like that's ever going to happen) we are all going to get the blame eventually and all the way down to the face painter

When this scenario is finally over it will be the innocent that will suffer for years to come and the carnage that follows will be horrendous

'Cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway ?

Dave King has just been quoted as saying he wants to get The Rangers to get back to being "a solid number two" :-)

Phew!

rip.gif

The appeal between DK's legs hasn't worn off... ohmy.png

ETA: His promises are all about Jam tomorrow.

Edited by bluto

With Ashley out of the door at Rangers can we be Newcastle's favourite Scottish club again?

Oh and just like any other suitor looking to rekindle the embers with an old flame could they send us some really good loan players?

Ashley is not out the door.If he was sevco would be out of business today.

I wish Ashley was out the door!!!

With Ashley out of the door at Rangers can we be Newcastle's favourite Scottish club again?

Oh and just like any other suitor looking to rekindle the embers with an old flame could they send us some really good loan players?

Ashley isn't out, at all!

I'll quote what a very bright person (mcfc) said a few minutes ago in another place...

"If King is finacially successful Ashley rakes in cash for zero work

If King burns all his cash to keep his dream alive see above

If King persuades RRM to burn all their cash to keep his dream alive see above

If King fails Ashley can force Admin at his conveninece and buy the body parts for buttons to make a new FrankenRangers.

If King gets too aggressive see above

So, remind me, who won todays EGM ?"

Just noticed your post, HSS.... I agree.... although this delays that fun day...

Edited by bluto

Ashley isn't out, at all!

I'll quote what a very bright person (mcfc) said a few minute ago in another place...

"If King is finacially successful – Ashley rakes in cash for zero work

If King burns all his cash to keep his dream alive – see above

If King persuades RRM to burn all their cash to keep his dream alive – see above

If King fails – Ashley can force Admin at his conveninece and buy the body parts for buttons to make a new FrankenRangers.

If King gets too aggressive – see above

So, remind me, who won today’s EGM ?"

Just noticed your post, HSS.... I agree.... although this delays that fun day...

Fair enough, in general it's not really a topic that interests me and I should probably have maintained my indifference instead of displaying my ignorance - ay caramba!
Edited by Bud the Baker

Fair enough, in general it's not really a topic that interests me and I should probably have maintained my indifference instead on displaying my ignorance.

It's not your ignorance(though we all recognise that..... :whistle: ),

It's the fault of the scottish press refusing to tell the truth, to distort reality and not ask Real Ranjurs Men real questions. Eg who'd be your nomad? And where's the money?

King is now talking about delisting the company. That way he'd have even less scrutiny as a private company, no Aim or stock exchange regulation, no need to bother about financial fair play or addressing sectarian singing. With a private company, if you can persuade the mugs to keep coughing up, then you are minted.... could he even get by without caring how many shirts and jerseys were sold....

I dunno if he can abandon such onerous contracts... Though he'd have to repay loans. Whatever.... The Clumpany owes £15m - which is a hard place for The Winner to start from.

It's not your ignorance(though we all recognise that..... whistling.gif: ),

It's the fault of the scottish press refusing to tell the truth, to distort reality and not ask Real Ranjurs Men real questions. Eg who'd be your nomad? And where's the money?

King is now talking about delisting the company. That way he'd have even less scrutiny as a private company, no Aim or stock exchange regulation, no need to bother about financial fair play or addressing sectarian singing. With a private company, if you can persuade the mugs to keep coughing up, then you are minted.... could he even get by without caring how many shirts and jerseys were sold....

I dunno if he can abandon such onerous contracts... Though he'd have to repay loans. Whatever.... The Clumpany owes £15m - which is a hard place for The Winner to start from.

Sounds like the plot from a Bernie Gunther novel....................