Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

16 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Will this ever stop being funny? :)

Only if Scottish fans want it to be taken seriously and them not to be taken for mugs.

it doesn't matter what cheating the DEID club did, it doesn't matter who is ripping off their fans - as long as they are still in the league and called Rangers by their fans and the SMSM and still be the proud holders of umpteen titles ( cheated by paying illegal monies to players and also by being a new club yet inheriting titles)  - as long as Scottish fans are happy to accept and laugh jocularly at such utter shite, then NAW.

it will continue to be hilarious and the SFA, the SMSM, the SPFL and the "Rangers" and the Rangers fans will find it hilarious.

:(

I find it depressing, but I have little skin in the game.

after a lifetime of doing so, I've already stopped paying the money to watch SFA games.  I haven't got a season ticket to watch St Mirren, so I can't cancel that in disgust if tomorrow it's decided by the Clubs that "we should all move on and do no title stripping, and no penalising for the good of the game".

that would underline it is no longer a game, no longer a sport but just a typically corrupt business, that I have no interest in.

So the result is ....... Nothing to see here, move on. Depressingly predictable and no surprise. We really are a corrupt wee country when it comes to protecting the interests of the old firm, as was. Rangers died after years of cheating and underhand dealings, trying to keep up with their better run and bigger city rivals. Allowed and encouraged by their slavering followers in the media to start a new club and walk away from their responsibilities and debts. Keep the history of the previous club as if nothing happened. No punishment, no shame and no inquiry. Disgraceful but predictable.

The problem is there is no mechanism in the SPFL rules to punish retrospectively, punish twice for the same offence nor to deal with the sort of dirty tricks the blue bigots got up to. The first two are serious omissions from the rule book and must be addressed in review that is being proposed. The third to be honest is a breach of a type that nobody could've forseen. I doubt if any sporting rulebook would be able to deal with EBT's given that they were only dreamt up by a group of slimy tax dodging accountants looking for gaps in the tax legislation. Next time though? [emoji601]

The problem is there is no mechanism in the SPFL rules to punish retrospectively, punish twice for the same offence nor to deal with the sort of dirty tricks the blue bigots got up to. The first two are serious omissions from the rule book and must be addressed in review that is being proposed. The third to be honest is a breach of a type that nobody could've forseen. I doubt if any sporting rulebook would be able to deal with EBT's given that they were only dreamt up by a group of slimy tax dodging accountants looking for gaps in the tax legislation. Next time though? [emoji601]

So the result is ....... Nothing to see here, move on. Depressingly predictable and no surprise. We really are a corrupt wee country when it comes to protecting the interests of the old firm, as was. Rangers died after years of cheating and underhand dealings, trying to keep up with their better run and bigger city rivals. Allowed and encouraged by their slavering followers in the media to start a new club and walk away from their responsibilities and debts. Keep the history of the previous club as if nothing happened. No punishment, no shame and no inquiry. Disgraceful but predictable.

Wrong, rabuddies. But that's the bollox they want you to believe.
There were no rules for a deid club's assets to be packaged into a club, which was then brought into the bottom league, despite failing ALL THE EXISTING RULES. Rules are irrelevant in Scottish football. Don't swallow their lies.
It is NO problem for the clubs to ignore or make up rules as they like. They COULD actually apply sporting rules honestly and fairly for a change

The disposal of assets are outwith the scope of the SPFL I would think being governed by insolvancy legislation.  And do you seriously think that if Man U or real went bust they would be allowed to disappear from their respective associations. I'm betting they wouldn't even disappear from their own leagues.  Did any club vote against the new club being brought in to the bottom tier?

Maybe the SFA need Comedy Gold which is why THE Rangers Saga continues, the SPFL cant say its not legal for them to sanction because there is no precedence...

I was thinking about folded clubs under the SFA regime..... Third Lanark, Airdrie, Gretna Clydebank and of course Glasgow Rangers, I can see anything bar Airdrie that comes close, please correct me if I am wrong....

Rangers supporters are of course in complete denial over everything that has happened, Simply the Bust and the so called glory days where lets be honest they weren't that good despite all the EBTs, Murray loans , the fact is that so what if a team that used exist is stripped, it should have no impact of the Newco, as they are not the Oldco....

The fact , they play in Glasgow, in Blue and have a badge with Rangers on it , means f all......

So why do the SFA/ SPFL just come out and say this....................... Glasgow Rangers died in 2012, were sanctioned , the Newco is 5 years old and has 3 titles and the Betfred trophy- End of....................   

On 26 July 2017 at 7:08 PM, rabuddies said:

The disposal of assets are outwith the scope of the SPFL I would think being governed by insolvancy legislation.  And do you seriously think that if Man U or real went bust they would be allowed to disappear from their respective associations. I'm betting they wouldn't even disappear from their own leagues.  Did any club vote against the new club being brought in to the bottom tier?

Forget discussion of assets.

the DEID club's assets (Ibrox, Murray Park, the car park etc) are still in contention (wee Craig's company Wavetower believes it has prior ownership  and anyway it's believed they're owned by "far Eastern investors" who get huge rental monthly from the loan-infusion new club).

the liquidators are already in there, trying to save something :lol for creditors...

I think being DEID is sufficient punishment. :)

However, as a bit of their history was corruptly "gained", what should happen is that the titles should be stripped, asterisked or whatever.  And that would not hurt, no one would be hurt - remember we're talking about a DEID club here. It would be merely reflecting truth and reality.

Fans of the new club (if it can continue - and also when yet another rebirth of another new club happens)can believe all they want, that all the titles were won by a 6 year old club(or another new 6 month old club) but the world will always know different.

no one can inherit a history.  Even though I know all his songs, I am not and never will be - John Lennon.

the cheating titles have to go.  It will punish no one.

2 hours ago, antrin said:

Forget discussion of assets.

the DEID club's assets (Ibrox, Murray Park, the car park etc) are still in contention (wee Craig's company Wavetower believes it has prior ownership  and anyway it's believed they're owned by "far Eastern investors" who get huge rental monthly from the loan-infusion new club).

the liquidators are already in there, trying to save something :lol for creditors...

I think being DEID is sufficient punishment. :)

However, as a bit of their history was corruptly "gained", what should happen is that the titles should be stripped, asterisked or whatever.  And that would not hurt, no one would be hurt - remember we're talking about a DEID club here. It would be merely reflecting truth and reality.

Fans of the new club (if it can continue - and also when yet another rebirth of another new club happens)can believe all they want, that all the titles were won by a 6 year old club(or another new 6 month old club) but the world will always know different.

no one can inherit a history.  Even though I know all his songs, I am not and never will be - John Lennon.

the cheating titles have to go.  It will punish no one.

Karma has a habit of sneaking up when least expected.

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to hate myself for this but here goes .  :unsure:

I think R*nk*rs have a right to feel aggrieved by a terrible piece of referring  on Saturday . How the hell did Anthony Stokes manage to stay on that park on saturday ?   The assault on Tavernier was more than enough for a Red on its own then to see him grab Jack by the throat , goes head to head with Jack yet Jack gets sent off ?!?   

Just shows how bad the standard of refereeing in Scotland is at the moment . 

Just watched the footage. Stokes should have been red carded. 100%, all day long and twice on Sundays. A stick-on ordering off offence.... he wasn't sent off, and Hibs pumped the Sevco. Oh well, never mind. Snigger. :)

Edited by pozbaird

Guest TPAFKATS
I am going to hate myself for this but here goes .  :unsure:
I think R*nk*rs have a right to feel aggrieved by a terrible piece of referring  on Saturday . How the hell did Anthony Stokes manage to stay on that park on saturday ?   The assault on Tavernier was more than enough for a Red on its own then to see him grab Jack by the throat , goes head to head with Jack yet Jack gets sent off ?!?   
Just shows how bad the standard of refereeing in Scotland is at the moment . 

Yeah a poor decision. Worth the statements and threats though?

I watched the footage once on you tube and never noticed Stokes infringement but did see Ross Jack stick the nut on someone so it would appear a red was the right decision for him. With the benefit of a re-run I'll look out for the Stokes offence. Poor referee must have seen it from the same angle as me. Poor Rangers.

Neil Lennon what was he thinking about with the get it up you gesture. All those fans must have been offended. I think they were all shouting at once because Lennon had to cup his ears to hear them. Poor Rangers Fans.

del-boy.png

7 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Well I shed zero tears........ Boo hoo Rangers got a bad decision............ welcome to our world................ Lennon and Sevco deserve each other. Wonder what are the odds on him being the new manager when Pedros visa runs out

I'd offer 1690/1

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40967579

Laughed my ass off to this one.....

How the fk can you train against bad calls by officials, this Pedro twat really is the  King of victim cards.............. obviously not realising that The Rangers and their dead forefathers have a history of getting 99% of calls in their favour....................

And how did Jacks red get turned over, he try to head butt the guy who was holding his throat......................

Hoping they lose to Hearts and the goal is 5 yards off side 

Hilarious

Edited by DougJamie

18 hours ago, DougJamie said:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40967579

Laughed my ass off to this one.....

How the fk can you train against bad calls by officials, this Pedro twat really is the  King of victim cards.............. obviously not realising that The Rangers and their dead forefathers have a history of getting 99% of calls in their favour....................

And how did Jacks red get turned over, he try to head butt the guy who was holding his throat......................

Hoping they lose to Hearts and the goal is 5 yards off side 

Hilarious

Still trying to call the shots

Jack red card was deserved and if playing at a lower level would recieve a 3 year ban

Stokes should had been punished as well

Scottish fitba is a fecking joke