Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

I am no fan of the Old or New Rangers but they do provide great news stories.

Dave King seems to be the gift that keeps giving. His latest gaffe in making his  pre match statement was almost uniquely Ill advised.

Murty took on the job at the request of the board and like it or not has taken the club into a position where they have missed out at semi final stage and are likely to finish second in the top league. 

Not much show of "Loyalty" from a club  and support seem to shout about.

I am no fan of the Old or New Rangers but they do provide great news stories.
Dave King seems to be the gift that keeps giving. His latest gaffe in making his  pre match statement was almost uniquely Ill advised.
Murty took on the job at the request of the board and like it or not has taken the club into a position where they have missed out at semi final stage and are likely to finish second in the top league. 
Not much show of "Loyalty" from a club  and support seem to shout about.

That'll be the last time you try to get this thread back on track Ricky!

Agree with your comment - Rangers remain a basket case.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43828476

So Rangers are doing better than expected according to Johnson :happyclapper

They really are comedy gold..................

I am just wondering if Gers will be classified as a bigger waste of Money than Trident

They pay muppets Alves and Pedro £35k a week, and yet they cant pay young David Bates, who they helped develop £7k.............

Seriously I do hope it gets worse and worse and we trash them next season., just as we did Celtic in 1977-78  

Murty.... dead man walking. Pretty much just said on TV that he got the set-up and team selection correct against Celtic, it was the players who could and should have done a lot better. Erm.... is there a ‘lost the dressing room’ smilie!?

Edited by pozbaird

On 20/04/2018 at 11:04 AM, DougJamie said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43828476

So Rangers are doing better than expected according to Johnson :happyclapper

They really are comedy gold..................

I am just wondering if Gers will be classified as a bigger waste of Money than Trident

They pay muppets Alves and Pedro £35k a week, and yet they cant pay young David Bates, who they helped develop £7k.............

Seriously I do hope it gets worse and worse and we trash them next season., just as we did Celtic in 1977-78  

I think Johnson just came out with deliberate and obvious rubbish in that statement to move the attention away from the Miller/ Wallace suspension and fall out from the semi-final drubbing.

17 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I think Johnson just came out with deliberate and obvious rubbish in that statement to move the attention away from the Miller/ Wallace suspension and fall out from the semi-final drubbing.

Yes, Sevco and the Tories- The Kings of Reflection

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

On the BBC - Murty’s gone. Cheerio then. Looks like Sevco need a new caretaker to take over from the caretaker.

Broxi Bear in with a shout? Jim Duffy? :lol:

AS the U20 failed, give it to an U18 coach in Gerrad.

Looking forward to 12 points next season

44 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

A guy at work showed me a tweet saying that Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson were taking over.

When I first looked at it,  I thought it said Jonathan Watson, which wouldn't have been too far fetched, really.

Image result for jonathan watson

Alex Rae available , he's one of the "peepil"