Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Ooops.:unsure:

I forgot how serious this all is...:lol:

So here's a link to further worries about the fit state of Mr Whyte to be in the position he is in.:o

Following on from the tv prog earlier this evening which I've yet to see...

Exactly, you should see the state of oor shull, he husnae slept a wink since all this broke and you are calling it a joke FFS

It is shaping up to be the perfect storm, and one that can ultimately benefit Scottish football.....

They won't fold, but will be sent back to the state they were in c.83/84. No cash, half-empty ground, sh*te team, etc. Marvellous :) Someone will probably buy Ibrox, and lease it back to them. Beyond that they are stuffed.

If they go into administration before Xmas, then the players contracts are worthless, and they can walk to other teams for hee-haw.

If they don't go into administration before Xmas then there will be a fire sale of the Ibrox playing staff in the January window.

This then lets c*ltic think (wrongly) that sacking neil Lennon would be a mistake, as they catch r*ngers up. NL is of course completely out of his depth. Consequently, the "best of the rest" will catch these bastards up sharpish.

There will be no Atlantic league.

The EPL don't want them.

They have no option but to stay put and grow their own players in a much more competitive league. At last, we get the competition that we all wanted all along, even the OF, but what it will take is for one/both of these fuds to go to the very edge of expiring.

It is shaping up to be the perfect storm, and one that can ultimately benefit Scottish football.....

They won't fold, but will be sent back to the state they were in c.83/84. No cash, half-empty ground, sh*te team, etc. Marvellous :) Someone will probably buy Ibrox, and lease it back to them. Beyond that they are stuffed.

If they go into administration before Xmas, then the players contracts are worthless, and they can walk to other teams for hee-haw.

If they don't go into administration before Xmas then there will be a fire sale of the Ibrox playing staff in the January window.

This then lets c*ltic think (wrongly) that sacking neil Lennon would be a mistake, as they catch r*ngers up. NL is of course completely out of his depth. Consequently, the "best of the rest" will catch these bastards up sharpish.

There will be no Atlantic league.

The EPL don't want them.

They have no option but to stay put and grow their own players in a much more competitive league. At last, we get the competition that we all wanted all along, even the OF, but what it will take is for one/both of these fuds to go to the very edge of expiring.

Vodafone were pursued by HMRC for £6 Billion and settled for £1 Billion. r*ngers will offer £15million and they may accept that. If not Craig Whyte is a master at taking his interests into Administration and if Ran*ers are one of them he won't care. He is the only one guaranteed his money and everyone else can take 5p in the pound including HMRC. (which will be less than the offer) Ran*ers will lose their name and 10 points but they will have no need to sell Ibrox which is a pity <_<

Vodafone were pursued by HMRC for £6 Billion and settled for £1 Billion. r*ngers will offer £15million and they may accept that. If not Craig Whyte is a master at taking his interests into Administration and if Ran*ers are one of them he won't care. He is the only one guaranteed his money and everyone else can take 5p in the pound including HMRC. (which will be less than the offer) Ran*ers will lose their name and 10 points but they will have no need to sell Ibrox which is a pity <_<

I don't think they lose their name if they go intae administration.

Anyway, they'll always be H**cnuts to me.

I'd be very surprised if they accepted £14m if the final figure is proven to be as high as £40m (as suggested in the press). The tax avoidance scheme was rife in many football clubs, and it appears that RFC are being set up as a critical test case for future claims/settlements, so the taxman will want as good a result as possible. The £14m figure is the amount that Whyte has alluded to is his "max", but that may get little sympathy from HMRC.

Anyhoo, so few people were interested in buying them before this shambles, that Lloyds let someone who appears to be a serial crook go through with the buy-out. Doesn't bode well for the bluenoses living in cloud cuckoo land about "r*ngers-minded saviours". sadly for the billy boys - they don't exist. :)

I don't think they lose their name if they go intae administration.

Anyway, they'll always be H**cnuts to me.

Motherwell are now "Motherwell football and athletic club"....Airdrie are now "Airdrie utd".....Maybe it's not that important for the smaller clubs to change their name but for Rang*rs ....they will be fkcin raging!.....which fits in well with with your philosophy :D

Having now seen last night's programme, I got to thinking that Reg Brealey may not be as bad as might have been thought...:unsure:

I've just watched it on the Internet.

Did anyone notice that Alastair Johnston managed to slip in the words "No Surrender" in his interview? Nothing like playing to the gallery and pleasing the unwashed who are only too happy to suck on King Billy's tadger...

Motherwell are now "Motherwell football and athletic club"....Airdrie are now "Airdrie utd".....Maybe it's not that important for the smaller clubs to change their name but for Rang*rs ....they will be fkcin raging!.....which fits in well with with your philosophy :D

Dundee are still Dundee

Livingston are still Livingston

Airdrieonians went bust hence Airdrie United

Motherwell are still Motherwell

Gretna had to change their name as they went bust also

Administration disnae mean a name change.

Dundee are still Dundee

Livingston are still Livingston

Airdrieonians went bust hence Airdrie United

Motherwell are still Motherwell

Gretna had to change their name as they went bust also

Administration disnae mean a name change.

Motherwell are "Motherwell football and athletic club"......are you deef?

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, sh*te is still sh*te whatever you decide to call it.

altogether now !

the cries administration,

pay up now or you'll die,die die,

with credit cards and bankbooks gone,

you're going to the wall

king craig and all his rebel men,

they cannae pay the bills,

with no cash left and tax to pay,

they're running for the hills.

2nd chorus

and chants of "thats no fair",no fair,

that bastard murrays gone f**ked off,

and hasnae paid his share.

He's left us in the smelly stuff,

with no a hope in hell,

now its no the team thats shite,

thers f**k all left to sell.

all together now,the cries administration,

we're well and truly f**ked,fcuked,fcuked,

the only cnut that could buy us,

his holiness the pope,oor luck!!

altogether now !

pay up now or you'll die,die die,

with credit cards and bankbooks gone,

you're going to the wall

king craig and all his rebel men,

they cannae pay the bills,

with no cash left and tax to pay,

they're running for the hills.

2nd chorus

and chants of "thats no fair",no fair,

that bastard murrays gone f**ked off,

and hasnae paid his share.

He's left us in the smelly stuff,

with no a hope in hell,

now its no the team thats shite,

thers f**k all left to sell.

all together now,the cries administration,

we're well and truly f**ked,fcuked,fcuked,

the only cnut that could buy us,

his holiness the pope,oor luck!!

While the vast majority of these "ditties" are shite and I don't join in with the "attack anything OF" this works. I'll send to a Gers supporting mate, maybe he'll get it going at tomorrows game. :lol:

Just sent. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

While the vast majority of these "ditties" are shite and I don't join in with the "attack anything OF" this works. I'll send to a Gers supporting mate, maybe he'll get it going at tomorrows game. :lol:

Just sent. :rolleyes:

F*CKEM !!