Bbc Interview With Stewart Gilmour

div

Thanks to Yflab for pointing this out, I have ripped it and hosted it here so that overseas buddies can see it. If the BBC tell me to take it down I will but it's an important message for our fans and I think worldwide they should get to hear it.

http://media.bigfrontdoor.com/albums/album-4/lg/211111_gilmour.flv

Good interview. I think I'd rather have SG stay on to be honest.

Div..... Maybe you'd wanna pop the Radio interview from Sportsound tonight on here aswell. You can listen to it on BBC podcasts- Scottish football. its 34mins long and pretty informative. I wouldn't have a clue how to put a link to it on here though.

Thanks to Yflab for pointing this out, I have ripped it and hosted it here so that overseas buddies can see it. If the BBC tell me to take it down I will but it's an important message for our fans and I think worldwide they should get to hear it.

http://media.bigfrontdoor.com/albums/album-4/lg/211111_gilmour.flv

Loved that .....and It reminds me that SG has done a fantastic job for our club. My worst fears have gone now and whoever he sells to WILL be in the best interest of St Mirren. ......SG has been our saviour and I trust him to deliver a deal whether it's a CIC or the Ken deal.....Time will tell.....

Cracking interview from a man who clearly loves this football club.

The Gilmour Stadium - If and When him and His Posse get their Dough ?

We need Guy's like Stewart,and GLS on Board at Smfc,The more the merrier ?

Stewart and GLS done well, Untill some snake in the Grass put a Cat amongst The Pigeons ?

Richard - Want's Charity - We want SMFC ? thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

The Gilmour Stadium - If and When him and His Posse get their Dough ?

We need Guy's like Stewart,and GLS on Board at Smfc,The more the merrier ?

Stewart and GLS done well, Untill some snake in the Grass put a Cat amongst The Pigeons ?

Richard - Want's Charity - We want SMFC ? thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

Fcuk more than 100 Guests watching this Forum ? Morning Dick's Crew !!!!! Let,s all meet in that " Rancid little Hovell " and grab ah Beer ASAP ? Let's Have A Fans Agenda - A Question Time Debate ? Div , Wullie , David - Fancy @ Beer ? KTF, Reborn , Sid ( Ahll Bring the Crack pipe & the Buckie ) No Cnut's goin To Darkheid - Saturday 3.00pm - Wullie Yi can Be Their - You To JDL , sps, In Fact anybuddie who is No Buddie can Attend ? punk.gifpunk.gif

Fcuk more than 100 Guests watching this Forum ? Morning Dick's Crew !!!!! Let,s all meet in that " Rancid little Hovell " and grab ah Beer ASAP ? Let's Have A Fans Agenda - A Question Time Debate ? Div , Wullie , David - Fancy @ Beer ? KTF, Reborn , Sid ( Ahll Bring the Crack pipe & the Buckie ) No Cnut's goin To Darkheid - Saturday 3.00pm - Wullie Yi can Be Their - You To JDL , sps, In Fact anybuddie who is No Buddie can Attend ? punk.gifpunk.gif

130 know Lad's ? Mon The Keyboard Wankers ( Sorry Mods Fcking Keyboard again ) Take the Masks off Lad;s ?

Meet with Real Fan's at Destination - Well Known 3. 00 pm Kick off Time ? thumbup2.gif

Guest somner9

Good interview, but why did SG agree to stand on a wobble board ? Up, down, side-to-side.......I was getting seasick.

watched it a couple of times now and I'm convinced someone is kneeling in front of him out of camera shot "Fluffing"! (Hence his jerky movements, strained speech and smiles) you can see they have either jet black hair, or possibly wearing a wig?

question is WHO?

Edited by somner9

watched it a couple of times now and I'm convinced someone is kneeling in front of him out of camera shot "Fluffing"! (Hence his jerky movements, strained speech and smiles) you can see they have either jet black hair, or possibly wearing a wig?

question is WHO?

You have a real thing about fluffing don't ya !