Forum Group Meeting With Sg

div

As you know tomorrow night there will be a supporters meeting at St.Mirren Park at 7pm.

Stewart Gilmour is hoping for a big turnout but appreciates that this could make it difficult for easy interaction with those that attend.

As such he has asked us to forward an invite to members of our forum who have shown the most concern both about the NewCo topic and about the proposed sale of the club, to come along before the meeting and sit down with him and discuss their concerns.

This will be a group of about 12-15 who will be able to come to the stadium and sit down with Stewart and have a full exchange of views and information.

The hope is to get as much information out there as possible and to reassure those with concerns.

Wondered if you would be up for attending ? Hoping to kick off at 5:30pm tomorrow (Tuesday).

Please let me know if you are interested in coming along. I've sent this invite to a few forum users already and it's entirely optional to attend, just thought it would be something that some of you might consider ?

Pleae post here if you would like to take part and I will PM you details.

A pre-meeting, eh? :rolleyes:

Is it divide and conquer, just getting a party line out ahead of time or planting the seeds of betrayal in the minds of a hopefully articulate few...?

Only the poisoned chalice of the Rongers special pleading can make be so suspicious of everyBuddie. :(

Have contacted all of the people in this thread and a couple who PM'd me direct. Think we are at pretty much the numbers now, thanks everyone.

Hope to see as many as possible at the main supporters meeting at 7pm tomorrow.