What Plans For Your Dd Mandate?

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

Well it wont all work out if people take that action.

St.Sid & Somner9 will be pleased.

My DD will stay.

can't speak for St sid, but as a DD mandate person myself, it doesn't please me. maybe we could focus on supporting our team than looking for silly little slights?

Now calling someone a racist really is slander, especially when it's patently untrue and you cannot back it up. The mods should ban you and really ought to delete all your posts.

And it's just because you hate me pointing out your deep love of Shellic and pretend conversion to buddiedom! laugh.png

It was a reference to your ill-tempered meltdown / rant in support of the EDL's stance against the muslim community....which led to your massive sulk and blah, blah about bhigot fc. Forgot to mention it, but I had to get up to Stirling for a business meeting yesterday and dropped the sidlettes off at their granda's in Bonnie Feegie Park. Sid was due at the Music Box shortly afterwards and their granda didn't have time to get change out of his shellick tracksuit and 2011/12 Championship celebration t-shirt so he took them round. The Music Box chaps were running late so Grandpa would up sitting in SMFC reception for half an hour in all his bhigot fc regalia. He wisnae chuffed. laugh.png

Well it wont all work out if people take that action.

St.Sid & Somner9 will be pleased.

My DD will stay.

There we have it......the only argument left for fans signing up to £1.5Million of debt, putting the club at risk by approving an underfunded scheme to put a group of Ayrshire jokers in control of St Mirren Football Club is that St Sid and Somner9 wullnae like it. Baw is well and truly burst. 1eye.gif

can't speak for St sid, but as a DD mandate person myself, it doesn't please me. maybe we could focus on supporting our team than looking for silly little slights?

Hear Hear. Why don't we...

There we have it......the only argument left for fans signing up to £1.5Million of debt, putting the club at risk by approving an underfunded scheme to put a group of Ayrshire jokers in control of St Mirren Football Club is that St Sid and Somner9 wullnae like it. Baw is well and truly burst. 1eye.gif

To quote your own words... blah blah blah

Que Sera Sera

Guest somner9

Hear Hear. Why don't we...

it's simple to do you just stop posting threads slagging off fellow saints fans! I've always been able to not post those, look at my posts you'll see how easy it really is!

That question 4 was a belter, I wonder how many fans cancelled their direct debits on the strength of it. It was at this point I decided not to proceed.

How's the American bid going plus the two others RA told us was very real.

Amazing how all these bidders can remain anonymous all this time.

Edited by Evil_Panda

Vambo57, on 13 August 2012 - 00:03, said:

it's simple to do you just stop posting threads slagging off fellow saints fans! I've always been able to not post those, look at my posts you'll see how easy it really is!

Somner9... I never posted the above. Why are you quoting and editing my posts then passing them off as if I had made the post?

Have you nothing better to do?

Edited by Vambo57

Guest somner9

Somner9... I never posted the above. Why are you quoting and editing my posts then passing them off as if I had made the post?

Have you nothing better to do?

err... I think anyone can see it's my post. seems unlikely you'll just learn to live with the fact that saints fans have different views, but that doesn't mean they have to be attacked for being different!

Thank the lord for punk rock!

Some very good posts herer Am I correct in thinking that 10000hrs have not provided a business plan to the fans ? If not then everyone who has signed up to the monthly scheme could pull out on the grounds of lack of disclosure. I was considering getting involved at a corporate level and purchasing memberships for my family but the whole thing looks very shady. This would be a good time for everyone to start asking questions and demand to see the business plan.

Some very good posts herer Am I correct in thinking that 10000hrs have not provided a business plan to the fans ? If not then everyone who has signed up to the monthly scheme could pull out on the grounds of lack of disclosure. I was considering getting involved at a corporate level and purchasing memberships for my family but the whole thing looks very shady. This would be a good time for everyone to start asking questions and demand to see the business plan.

And what do u thinks been happening for the last 2 years, especially from some people?!

do you think we haven't asked ? problem is we know they must be holding talks on the issue but are not involving the members in any way (apart from the few they know personally) for this reason i'm out. dd cancelling imminent

do you think we haven't asked ? problem is we know they must be holding talks on the issue but are not involving the members in any way (apart from the few they know personally) for this reason i'm out. dd cancelling imminent

They aren't telling the people they know personally either. We all made the assumption that some fans weer in the know during the last period of silence. Then SMiSA burst that particular comfort bubble.

Guest somner9

Yep sorry to say as we have been completely ignored yet again (We're only the people financing the deal) my bank will receive instructions to burn the DD mandate today.

The thing that grates the most is, when the chips were down over 1000 saints fans showed their mettle. Then as sure as night follows day 10000 hours dissappeared for the fourth time with all promises and assurances yet again unfulfilled. Shame on you for marching us all up the hill again, only to plod back down not knowing what the f**k is happening.

As I said a couple of weeks ago there has always been an understanding that no money would be taken from member accounts unless a signed and binding deal for the shares was in place.

All direct debit mandates have been bulk amended to fire on or around September 30th.

If the shares are to be sold to 10000hours then the mandates will start then.

If the shares are sold to one of the other parties then the mandates will be bulk cancelled.