Statement From 10000Hours

div

Like I say div...it is up to those fans to make the apology themselves. Or they can opt to try and front it out. The rejection of the bid because it was unsustainable tells its own story. I knew it before the public meeting. I don't know all the fans that also knew it, but I certainly know some of them. Not my place to say.

SMiSA called 10000 hrs and were shot down for it. I tried to get 10000 hrs to provide more detail about the financial model and was ignored other than the presentation of some spurious FAQs. They opted to front it out to the last. I don't expect them to apologise - they will go away never to be seen again. I just think the fans that fronted it out with them would feel better if they 'fessed up and apologise. We all make mistakes. Easier to move on from our mistakes if we own up and apologise. flowers.gif

You are an absolute fanny John.

You are an absolute fanny John.

I'm an honest fanny div...integrity intact and nothing to be ashamed of. We all mistakes....how we redress our mistakes is what matters. It is time for the support to move on from the 10000 hrs debacle. Best to delete the 10k site and I think everyone will be glad to see the back of this section of the forum. It has been a taint on an otherwise great time to be a Buddie.

I'm an honest fanny div...integrity intact and nothing to be ashamed of. We all mistakes....how we redress our mistakes is what matters. It is time for the support to move on from the 10000 hrs debacle. Best to delete the 10k site and I think everyone will be glad to see the back of this section of the forum. It has been a taint on an otherwise great time to be a Buddie.

John, your a guttless tadger,

You would need to look that up in a dictionary, Get a life f**kwit

Nope, integrity has been a very popular word this summer. I am quite comfortable with the meaning of the word and context in which it is being used.

Life is good SPS.....like many fans St Mirren plays a significant part in it. I respect that greatly. My integrity is intact and I've nothing to be ashamed of. smile.png

Isn't it time we all agreed that 10000 hrs wasn;t fit for purpose, would have put the club at risk and that it is time to move on. That should be the end of it. Some fans appear to be struggling with that and are intent in unsettling the support even more than it already has. It is time to knock it on the head Bud...I suspect you will agree with that.

Isn't it time we all agreed that 10000 hrs wasn;t fit for purpose, would have put the club at risk and that it is time to move on. That should be the end of it. Some fans appear to be struggling with that and are intent in unsettling the support even more than it already has. It is time to knock it on the head Bud...I suspect you will agree with that.

Only two people who aren't letting go, and neither of them were behind it in the first place !

Let's close this thread now, all that has needed to be said has been said.

• 1 year later...