The Admit 10000 Hrs Is Dead And Public Apology Thread

St. Sid

Maybe this thread should just be "locked". All this tit for tat stuff's just a waste of everyone's time and energy.

I would second that. There was a lot to be commended in what 10,000 Hours tried and in some of what they achieved. Let's all let it go for the moment unless fan ownership really does look achievable at some time in the future. Let's just get behind our team.

As has been pointed out repeatedly - he was calling St Mirren fans liars and cheats, who were deliberately trying to con fellow fans. He went onto the official forum after being banned here, and named Div, myself, and GLS as individuals who should never be allowed anywhere near St Mirren.

Don't think I saw him do that before, and he fcuking well shouldn't have done it this time.

Edit: apology for sweary word, but in this particular instance, I'm not for deleting it one little bit.

So you're saying he got banned by the aforementioned syndicate for what he said on ANOTHER site????

Are you guys like the 'Star Chamber'........ (obviously without the stars) Anyone else up for being banned for what they've said elsewhere?

So you're saying he got banned by the aforementioned syndicate for what he said on ANOTHER site????

Are you guys like the 'Star Chamber'........ (obviously without the stars) Anyone else up for being banned for what they've said elsewhere?

He was banned from here, then went on to the official site and continued his tirade there.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory though !

No he's clearly not saying that. Read the part of his post you highlighted, he posted that rubbish on the fishul site AFTER being banned from here.

He was banned from here, then went on to the official site and continued his tirade there.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory though !

Ahh! that way round.

Still bordering on the obssesive/compulsive for all and sundry to be queuing up to justify/crucify the decision and Sid. after all it's happened move on!

I thought you didn't do slagging off fellow St Mirren fans? You wanted an open debate where no one was censored but in the background you were taking legal advice about suing a forum member who disagreed with you. You are calling for my posts about your narrow-mindedness to be removed and for me to be banned and potentially sued and at the same time you label supporters for the CIC sheep. The more you post about being in danger of being banned for expressing your views after div has said umpteen times he has no intention or plans to ban you the more you come across as someone who is so full of their own self that they can't listen properly to anyone offering a different opinion. I won't type the 5 letter word beginning with B and ending in T which sums up a person who is so full of their own views that they can't tolerate a different viewpoint and have to rubbish and attack anyone offering a different viewpoint. If I used the word in question you would yet again go on about legal action and having my posts removed and having me banned and would no doubt also mention green and blue vermin and words like slander an libel.

Isn't it time to move on? or do you insist on making your unfounded allegations? This is a forum for saints fans to talk saints stuff and nonsense. What you are seeking to do is to turn it into a forum of hate and I'll have no part in that.

Anyone else think it's time to end ALL the hateful posting on here?

Sid wasn't the only one to make ridiculous, unfounded, hate-filled posts, but we could have it all stopped now!