The Admit 10000 Hrs Is Dead And Public Apology Thread

St. Sid

If you or anybody else does not like it, it's simple

don't read it. For months on end we had anybody who spoke out against the cic jumped on by the believers, nobody was banned for that, but now they don't like the wind up merchant that is SID having a dig at them. Get over it the cic is dead, now REA should go he was only brought on the board for one thing it's not happening so go ASAP

I don't agree with that, but let's say it was the case. Do you know who did most of the jumping on anti-CIC posters? That's right... Sid. Everyone was a miscreant or a shit-stirrer.

Two-faced weasels I personally have no time for. Hey, just my opinion.

I don't agree with that, but let's say it was the case. Do you know who did most of the jumping on anti-CIC posters? That's right... Sid. Everyone was a miscreant or a shit-stirrer.

Two-faced weasels I personally have no time for. Hey, just my opinion.

Seems 10000hrs are still around.....Wonder If they will stay and assist the new developments announced by the board....I sure hope so.

don't read it. For months on end we had anybody who spoke out against the cic jumped on by the believers, nobody was banned for that, but now they don't like the wind up merchant that is SID having a dig at them. Get over it the cic is dead, now REA should go he was only brought on the board for one thing it's not happening so go ASAP

A wind up is one thing but accusing people of deliberately lying or even just trying to deceive the support is another thing completely.

I don't know Div or Pozbaird personally but I do believe they are very good St Mirren supporters who only want what's best for the club and have tried to help wherever they can for absolutely no personal gain.

For them to then be subjected to the accusations that have been posted on here is, to paraphrase the poster formerly known as Sid, an act beyond his usual bawbaggery. In fact it's completely scurrilous and really shouldn't be allowed.

This has nothing to do with 10000 Hours now, everyone accepts that its dead. The only people dwelling on it are the ones who wanted it to fail, everyone else has already moved on.

Edited by bingboy

Type of post is exactly the reason that stops people posting. Where did I mention being pro-CIC? The forum's being full of frequently long, repetitive accusatory posts. It's dull and it certainly isn't helpful to exchanging views. Just keep it calm.

Get over it the cic is dead, now REA should go he was only brought on the board for one thing it's not happening so go ASAP

Great shout. Let's get rid of the new blood on the BoD (REA and Chris Stewart) and leave it to the guys who want out or have health issues at the minute, I'm sure they are queuing up to share the commercial duties and secretary duties on top of their other roles.

Great shout. Let's get rid of the new blood on the BoD (REA and Chris Stewart) and leave it to the guys who want out or have health issues at the minute, I'm sure they are queuing up to share the commercial duties and secretary duties on top of their other roles.

The point is REA and CS are only on the board because the were supposed to be "finding out how the club was run" it's not happening now so they should do the decent thing and RESIGN

The point is REA and CS are only on the board because the were supposed to be "finding out how the club was run" it's not happening now so they should do the decent thing and RESIGN

Oh no buddie!...If I have got this right then 10000hrs are here to stay!......thumbup2.gif Working with our protector and chief (never sell to Sevco) Mr Stewart Gilmour.... we have a great future to look forward to.thumbup2.gif

... and who is being lined up to replace them if they 'do the decent thing' and resign? Am I correct in thinking that GLS left the BoD and wasn't replaced, and KMcG was forced to resign and wasn't replaced, and now you want RA and CS to resign or be booted off the BoD. I would hazard a guess that the club secretary has one of the more time consuming roles on the BoD and will have to deal with most correspondence sent to the club and with paperwork for the SFA and SPL and may also be dealing with paperwork on staff contracts etc. The remainder of the BoD have indicated want out rather than taking on more work than they do already.

Not sure what the sheep image is supposed to infer but I'd say the vast majority of people who post on this forum aren't stupid.

We know Sid and yourself were very much against 10000Hours.

We know you are very very pleased that the bid failed.

We know that you are feeling particularly smug about it.

All of this we know. We don't really need to be reminded about it every 5 minutes with yet another thread patting yourselves on the back.

Laugh!!!! I nearly bought a roundlol.gif !

Lets deal with "How I'm feeling" last if thats ok with you?

This is a post (yours quoted) with a pathetically veiled agenda, You say "Not sure what the sheep image is trying to infer" then you go on to say what it infers!!!! Bonkers! It was and its predecessor a gentle attempt to steer a fellow bud away from ranting up a blind alley, pursued buy a mob. He wasnt for steering, you banned him.

Then in your post you go on to talk of "WE".........Hmmmm This we that you speak on behalf of seem to believe they know so much about me, although as far as I can make out none of your "WE" actually know me! Lets clear this up for all our fellow posters this "WE" is the few, the very few four or five people on the 10000 hours online marketing team, who given their results to date don't appear to know!!! an awful lot.

Somner9 is a smart enough to see this post and the fantasy ones by Poz with the other two or three chiming in as a very poor form, sour grapes attempt to goad Somner into a slagging match with the objective of having to say "Well i did warn him, now he's banned".

Couldn't do that when 10000 hours were around though as they advised if you ban the likes of Somner9 he'll be seen as some kind of martyr and it will blow up in our face! Now though the pathetic retribution is in full swing, and you are just itching to be able to justify another banning however pathetic it looks.

What is known Div, yes it's your baw, and you decide who gets to play with it. Not a biggie for Somner9 if you want to ban me be a man and just do it, tell people why and do it. I'm not going to stoop down to the level of a slagging match just to make you feel better about it. after all if it doesn't bother you why make the post you did? why keep stirring it up, why keep attacking an individual??

Lets compare our achievements and record.

What has the likes of Somner9 brought to the debate and the future of SMFC???

Well the 10000 OLMT said: the board are tired, stagnating, don't have a vision anymore and want out.

Somner9 disagreed, he constantly challenged the board to do the right thing and maintain the status quo rather than take a huge risk with the clubs future.

The 10000hrs OLMT said: why not have the void fitted out and run by third parties that keep all the profit, pay ONE POUND rent and do not benefit SMFC?

Somner9 wouldn't let that rest, he campaigned consistently without fear or favour that SMFC could not afford to give away revenue generating opportunities. He was accused by two of the 10000hrs OLMT of being a 'Bigot' based on absolutely no fact or evidence. This was solely to discredit him and stop him highlighting what would have been a catastrophic error. We never did hear what happened regarding his complaints of being slandered and libelled as a bigot??? no one got banned or warned....... strange that?

The 10000hrs OLMT insisted that THERE's was the only viable form of fan involvement that was in town and the Board would only deal with them.

Somner9 challenged this, even to the point of the chairman contacting him to come in and discuss his concerns! Now we see the Bod setting up a fans council, great idea, whatever made them think of that???

Finally the comment you make on behalf of the "WE" you represent! Obviously you lot haven't a clue as Somner9 doesn't feel SMUG at all, what he feels more than anything is an overiding feeling of RESPECT!

From the time the selling consortium announced their intention to sell they have been very clear that they would not sell to any group, or individual that didnt have the club's best interests at heart, and that could threaten the solid base they had built now and in the future.

I have nothing but respect for them as guess what??? they have stuck by their words!

By all means ban me if you wish. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..... but the Saints march on!

Laugh!!!! I nearly bought a roundlol.gif !

Lets deal with "How I'm feeling" last if thats ok with you?

This is a post (yours quoted) with a pathetically veiled agenda, You say "Not sure what the sheep image is trying to infer" then you go on to say what it infers!!!! Bonkers! It was and its predecessor a gentle attempt to steer a fellow bud away from ranting up a blind alley, pursued buy a mob. He wasnt for steering, you banned him.

Then in your post you go on to talk of "WE".........Hmmmm This we that you speak on behalf of seem to believe they know so much about me, although as far as I can make out none of your "WE" actually know me! Lets clear this up for all our fellow posters this "WE" is the few, the very few four or five people on the 10000 hours online marketing team, who given their results to date don't appear to know!!! an awful lot.

Somner9 is a smart enough to see this post and the fantasy ones by Poz with the other two or three chiming in as a very poor form, sour grapes attempt to goad Somner into a slagging match with the objective of having to say "Well i did warn him, now he's banned".

Couldn't do that when 10000 hours were around though as they advised if you ban the likes of Somner9 he'll be seen as some kind of martyr and it will blow up in our face! Now though the pathetic retribution is in full swing, and you are just itching to be able to justify another banning however pathetic it looks.

What is known Div, yes it's your baw, and you decide who gets to play with it. Not a biggie for Somner9 if you want to ban me be a man and just do it, tell people why and do it. I'm not going to stoop down to the level of a slagging match just to make you feel better about it. after all if it doesn't bother you why make the post you did? why keep stirring it up, why keep attacking an individual??

Lets compare our achievements and record.

What has the likes of Somner9 brought to the debate and the future of SMFC???

Well the 10000 OLMT said: the board are tired, stagnating, don't have a vision anymore and want out.

Somner9 disagreed, he constantly challenged the board to do the right thing and maintain the status quo rather than take a huge risk with the clubs future.

The 10000hrs OLMT said: why not have the void fitted out and run by third parties that keep all the profit, pay ONE POUND rent and do not benefit SMFC?

Somner9 wouldn't let that rest, he campaigned consistently without fear or favour that SMFC could not afford to give away revenue generating opportunities. He was accused by two of the 10000hrs OLMT of being a 'Bigot' based on absolutely no fact or evidence. This was solely to discredit him and stop him highlighting what would have been a catastrophic error. We never did hear what happened regarding his complaints of being slandered and libelled as a bigot??? no one got banned or warned....... strange that?

The 10000hrs OLMT insisted that THERE's was the only viable form of fan involvement that was in town and the Board would only deal with them.

Somner9 challenged this, even to the point of the chairman contacting him to come in and discuss his concerns! Now we see the Bod setting up a fans council, great idea, whatever made them think of that???

Finally the comment you make on behalf of the "WE" you represent! Obviously you lot haven't a clue as Somner9 doesn't feel SMUG at all, what he feels more than anything is an overiding feeling of RESPECT!

From the time the selling consortium announced their intention to sell they have been very clear that they would not sell to any group, or individual that didnt have the club's best interests at heart, and that could threaten the solid base they had built now and in the future.

I have nothing but respect for them as guess what??? they have stuck by their words!

By all means ban me if you wish. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..... but the Saints march on!

Poz didn't read. Poz thinks when people start referring to themselves in the third person they have issues. Poz thinks when people claim they might be held up as a martyr, they have serious issues.

Seek help - or do what Sid did... jumped over to the official website forum and started calling fans liars and cheats under his latest shit alias on there. Only took him three posts before moderators had to edit his abuse.

Or, simply put the kettle on, have a chocolate hob nob, and breathe deeply.

This is poz' advice. Baaaa!

Edited by pozbaird

I'm replying here to Somner 9's rant at 09:57. Don't want to quote the whole thing. Somner, I think you know that I shared some of your views about 10,000 hours and I doubted it would succeed. In many ways i wanted it to but I became more and more convinced that it would fail. It did but I can assure you that its failure did not make me particularly happy apart from a genuine belief that a big financial danger had probably been avoided. I posted quite quickly after the BoD statement the other day more or less pleading for guys like you and Sid not to gloat. You replied to me but being honest I'm still not sure what you were on about. I also think your 'Reeeeesult!' post was completely uncalled for.

I genuinely think that you and Sid both bring a lot to this forum and I personally will be sorry if you both disappear but what the hell do you expect? I think you both went overboard at times over the last few weeks, you got what you wanted but you still couldn't leave it alone. The heading to this thread I believe is also a disgrace but I realise you didn't come up with it. You and Sid are presumably both grown men but you have both been behaving like a pair of spoiled teenagers. Take on board that this is coming from someone who had some sympathy with your views but not with the way you expressed them at times.

Dig deep and come up with some humility, you and Sid both.

You are entitled to your opinions Rick, I don't agree with them, as much as i don't agree with a campaign to libel me a bigot, seemingly condoned by the Mods.

as for this thread and title, thats down to sid, you'd have to talk to him about that. My postion of maintaining i only wanted the best for my club remains, and now seems to be a vision of the way forward; shared by the selling consortium!

if you read back through this thread, other than Sid's meltdown, it's the 10000hrs OLMT that are continuing to stir up divides and hatred amomgst saints fans. As i said above i will not be joining them, or giving them the oxygen for a slagging match. We had a great result and performance on saturday, the BoD are looking to the future, developing the ground and involving the fans.

If carlsberg did football clubs......clap.gif

I'm replying here to Somner 9's rant at 09:57. Don't want to quote the whole thing. Somner, I think you know that I shared some of your views about 10,000 hours and I doubted it would succeed. In many ways i wanted it to but I became more and more convinced that it would fail. It did but I can assure you that its failure did not make me particularly happy apart from a genuine belief that a big financial danger had probably been avoided. I posted quite quickly after the BoD statement the other day more or less pleading for guys like you and Sid not to gloat. You replied to me but being honest I'm still not sure what you were on about. I also think your 'Reeeeesult!' post was completely uncalled for.

I genuinely think that you and Sid both bring a lot to this forum and I personally will be sorry if you both disappear but what the hell do you expect? I think you both went overboard at times over the last few weeks, you got what you wanted but you still couldn't leave it alone. The heading to this thread I believe is also a disgrace but I realise you didn't come up with it. You and Sid are presumably both grown men but you have both been behaving like a pair of spoiled teenagers. Take on board that this is coming from someone who had some sympathy with your views but not with the way you expressed them at times.

Dig deep and come up with some humility, you and Sid both.

Well said Rick, I have to say I wasn't convinced that 10000 hours was a good idea. However I decided to give it my backing letting my heart rule my head.

The thing is people like div and ktf have integrity and put a lot of work and effort in to try and make this work. I admire people who work hard trying to make something they believe in work. I genuinely felt gutted for the 10000 team when it all fell through, however my head tells me it probably wouldn't have worked.

However the last thing I would have done was start told you so threads, rubbishing all the effort and hard work that was done. The 10000 team had our club's best intrests at heart of that there is no doubt. The only surprise for me is that it took div so long to ban sid who was clearly out of control and bang out of order.

You are entitled to your opinions Rick, I don't agree with them, as much as i don't agree with a campaign to libel me a bigot, seemingly condoned by the Mods.

as for this thread and title, thats down to sid, you'd have to talk to him about that. My postion of maintaining i only wanted the best for my club remains, and now seems to be a vision of the way forward; shared by the selling consortium!

if you read back through this thread, other than Sid's meltdown, it's the 10000hrs OLMT that are continuing to stir up divides and hatred amomgst saints fans. As i said above i will not be joining them, or giving them the oxygen for a slagging match. We had a great result and performance on saturday, the BoD are looking to the future, developing the ground and involving the fans.

If carlsberg did football clubs......clap.gif

OK Somner, thanks for the reply. I've always thought that you may not realise how abrasive your postings sometimes are. I'm tempted to say that you can dish it out but you can't take it. I don't give Sid the benefit of that doubt. He is a wind up merchant who knows exactly what he's at. I'll miss him.

So far as you being libelled that's another matter and I hope that has been put to rest. When opinion becomes heated it's common for things to be said in anger and are probably best forgotten. You clearly have the best interests of St.Mirren at heart as have the bulk of the guys on the forum. We still face uncertainties about future ownership and who knows, we might all have to pull together big style in the future. Let's all get back onside and have no more back stabbing. And don't get yourself barred.

OK Somner, thanks for the reply. I've always thought that you may not realise how abrasive your postings sometimes are. I'm tempted to say that you can dish it out but you can't take it. I don't give Sid the benefit of that doubt. He is a wind up merchant who knows exactly what he's at. I'll miss him.

So far as you being libelled that's another matter and I hope that has been put to rest. When opinion becomes heated it's common for things to be said in anger and are probably best forgotten. You clearly have the best interests of St.Mirren at heart as have the bulk of the guys on the forum. We still face uncertainties about future ownership and who knows, we might all have to pull together big style in the future. Let's all get back onside and have no more back stabbing. And don't get yourself barred.

""When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea." - Eric Cantona

Really big post

"We" as in everyone else on the forum.

I have no wish to ban your account, and I have no reason to ban your account.

All the other stuff I've seen a million times already and I've no wish to get into it yet again.

"We" as in everyone else on the forum.

I have no wish to ban your account, and I have no reason to ban your account.

All the other stuff I've seen a million times already and I've no wish to get into it yet again.

wow you speak for everyone on the forum..? do you speak on their behalf by proxy?

everyone that is except me!clap.gif