Top 3 Snotteriest Moments

1) After the game, after Jim lifted the cup and the players paraded around and posed for photos as everyone was leaving I sat down myself and had a blub.

2) Watching the open top bus parade the lads and cup through Paisley, surreal moment.

3) Watching the game back on Monday morning and seeing Cheesey boy with tears in his eyes and wee Gowzer welling up as well.

1. when Goodwin lifted the cup

2 reading the papers in work, the old firm fans did not understand

3. when my Dad told me last night he had know for 5 days that he had cancer but didnt want to ruin the weekend by telling me.

and

4. typing number 3.

I don't know you bud but I hope you and your Dad managed to have a wee celebration on Sunday night despite the sad news.

Thanks for all the comments, Dad is being operated on this morning the consultant is very positive of outcome due to his lifestyle and scans etc indicate it has not spread. Hopefully get him along before the last game of the season all being well.

Filling up reading most of these posts ,WOW, we really put ourselves through the mill for the love of the saints ,

No1 , Final whistle , in disbelief I looked towards the heavens and whispered "that's for you dad" and thanked him for making me a buddie . I'm sure he was watching from above , loving every minute . The tears were flowing 8-)

No2 , turning round and seeing my wife and kids in total delirium , wee all hugged and bubbled some more , I'd always hoped I could share this day with my kids as I had in 87 with my dad and as he had in 59 with his .

No3 , watching the highlights in slow mo , as the 3rd hits the net the whole west stand erupts in ecstasy as we realise this is gonna be our day .

I LOVE BEING A BUDDIE

• 4 months later...