B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I would like to personally apologise for my performance tonight. laugh.pngph34r.png .

That was the first time I've kicked (or attempted to) kick a ball about other than a couple of 5 a side games, since I chucked playing for a team about 7 years ago. Back then I was about 6 stone lighter as well. But I've all but chucked the cigs, and joined the local gym to sort myself out, so was looking to use this to help me loose some weight and get the fitness up. I hope to put in some better performances in the future. sorcerer.gif

In saying that, I felt I done more than Sam Parkin has all season. whistling.gif

Enjoyed it, but like others said was a bit crowded.

I would like to personally apologise for my performance tonight. laugh.pngph34r.png .

That was the first time I've kicked (or attempted to) kick a ball about other than a couple of 5 a side games, since I chucked playing for a team about 7 years ago. Back then I was about 6 stone lighter as well. But I've all but chucked the cigs, and joined the local gym to sort myself out, so was looking to use this to help me loose some weight and get the fitness up. I hope to put in some better performances in the future. sorcerer.gif

Excuses, excuses , blah, blah, f*cking blah

FREED !!!

Good game tonight, marred by the outrageous gamesmanship at the penalty !

Highlights were an incredible goalkeeping performance by Mr Zo who was outstanding, an excellent display from Andy Newport who is a better footballer than he is journalist, and a steadfast display from Richard Atkinson who seemed to be playing right back all night.

Some very good goals scored tonight, think we will go with 8-a-side next week but with a rolling sub as was original intention tonight.

All 18 who played tonight will get first dibs on next weeks slots, everyone else will go on standby list.

Enjoyed the game tonight. I didnt play last week, so cant compare with 7s, but agree with trying 8 for next week.

Was a bit frustrating not known many names, but that'll improve over time. My shouts of "here mate" seemed to work...

Non bibs keeper was superb. Penalty save and a great one hander that looked a certain goal.

Defo up for it again next week.

Woke up this morning feeling fine, thinking about playing 5s tonight. Then i got out of bed and could barely walk!

Cheers for the game last night lads, another enjoyable one. The pitch was a bit cramped with the 9 on but it did make for more a scrappy game that was pretty close through out. I too must apologise for my performance. Donned the boots this week and couldnt control a thing, back to the trainers next week!