B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Thought I'd volunteer to switch and have a go in the team of 7 but that went out the window when David couldn't play on. Tight game thought think it was 6-4 or maybe 6-5 in the end? I'll be back in the bibs team next time.. enjoyed my spell for the bibless but their Danny Lennon copyrighted passing game doesn't suit me I'm far too much of a greedy bastard!

Sean Rooney. No update so far from him, maybe something cropped up.

A close game which finished 6-5 to bibless. Can't believe they took our best player in the form of nicky then minutes later David Gordon has to call it a day.

Think for future we should just turn up, give everyone a number and Div calls out the first 8 numbers from 1 to 16 that come into his head. The bib wearing lad's are struggling to come to terms with so many defeats. It's like watching St Mirren every week. Soul destroying stuff!

Sorry for messing the selections up.

Although you had an extra man with me I thought you were still worse off with me as I wasn't mobile enough to be in goals. Only let in 2 but pretty much any shot on target would have been a goal.

Was a good bit if business by Benny who quickly made the substitution :P

Glad to see a week off, hopefully enough time to be back playing if I make it home from wembley in one piece.

Airdome Surface

The new St Mirren air dome indoor football pitch is getting resurfaced with a top of the range FIFA 2 star surface supplied by Fieldturf. Ex St Mirren player Brian Hamilton who runs SGS has won the contract to install the new carpet, work is due to start after the Kilmarnock home match on 18th August and therefore the airdome will be closed for a week to allow the work to be completed. Once the new surface is laid the air dome will be a state of the art first class indoor facility for use not just by the Football Club but for the community in general.
Communication will be detailed on the website and newsletter during that week about the progress of the work.

Do any of you fancy meeting up for a pint (or two) to watch the Scotland game on Wednesday? It's just I remember someone mentioning it on here before and mr zo mentioned it to me on Wednesday as well! smile.png

I would, but I'll be at Wembley clap.gif

Sean Rooney. No update so far from him, maybe something cropped up.

A close game which finished 6-5 to bibless. Can't believe they took our best player in the form of nicky then minutes later David Gordon has to call it a day.

Think for future we should just turn up, give everyone a number and Div calls out the first 8 numbers from 1 to 16 that come into his head. The bib wearing lad's are struggling to come to terms with so many defeats. It's like watching St Mirren every week. Soul destroying stuff!

It was indeed me and my apologies, I was actually on a plane to Malaga after we booked up four hours before the flight was due to leave on a very very last minute couple of days away. Unfortunately in the chaos that ensued to get ready I forgot to give Div a text.

It was indeed me and my apologies, I was actually on a plane to Malaga after we booked up four hours before the flight was due to leave on a very very last minute couple of days away. Unfortunately in the chaos that ensued to get ready I forgot to give Div a text.

No problem fella, you get a yellow card and join Gordon and Chris on that status.

Two yellows though means a red and you are out the squad so let us know in future please mate.

A reminder that again there is NO GAME this week due to the resurfacing work going on in the dome.

Assuming that all goes to plan our next game will be on Weds 28th August and I will issue teamer invites out to that later this week.

I'm assuming Dr Zo collected £15 in additional funds for the kitty when I was away (one no show) ?

I have £97 here so we are now into 3 figures with a £112 pot thumbup2.gif

The milky bars are on me !

I'll be unavailable for the next few weeks as I'm off on holiday next week, won't have access to teamer so assume I am a decline if theres no reply.

I will mark you down as being unavailable now fella, what date are you back on ?

Bibs washed and ready for another defeat sorry game. ;-)

Will bring cash along next Wednesday. I think we had two no shows, one each week. Chris and Sean.

Good lad. I think the break has probably been a good thing and when we return we should completely mix the sides up.

So if you have a tenner for me then we have £107 in the kitty.