B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Oh well. Off to work again without a call up in the last 4 weeks. What's the odds I get an invite while I'm away? I still haven't been able to find the real reserve list in the correct order on teamer page. Can someone give me a link please??

I know how frustrating it can be but unfortunately there has been very little movement the last few weeks , only the odd one or two calling off.

If you go to your teamer page & click on this weeks game . It will bring up the lineup , if you scroll down to the bottom & continue down , the reserve list follows on below.

If no joy , PM me your name & i`ll check it for you

Well , what can i say about the game tonight ? Even game up till about 20 mins to go then a total collapse by the Bibs !! Coupled with some dodgy keeping & deadly finishing by Saints ( not too often you hear that phrase these days !!) the result was a comfortable victory for the Black & whites.

Invites have been sent, as usual , quick responses would be appreciated.

Also , it was pointed out that a set of keepers gloves went missing last week , it was suggested that we use a bit of the Kitty money to replace them. If there are no objections , i`d like to get a new pair for next week.

What's the point in the kitty? Genuinely. Must be hundreds of quid in there.

Last night out was over 2 years ago. Nobody can agree on when to have the next one.

I have no idea how much is in the Kitty. I only have what i have collected & from that we have bought a new ball & pump so far plus the proposed gloves which will leave about £40...... wont be much of a night out from that !!

As for the point of the Kitty ? £70 a game, 16 players at £5 means £80 gathered (if everyone pays !!) leaves a surplus of £10 a week to bank & buy the equipment needed.

If you`d rather we collect £4.38 from everyone instead to only cover the hire & hope the ball lasts forever , just let me know.whistling.gifwink.png