B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Might be worth playing at linwood till the club get the goals sorted out, 5 aside goals on a large 7s park and one of the goals was 5 yards off the touchline. Bit of a joke to charge £70 for that.

no surprise Nicky wants bigger goals. Rugby ones should do for you????

How can it take a month to put the proper goals back together?

The dome has come down every single winter. Surely they know by now how to repair the goals and what parts are needed.

As soon as the dome goes down the club should be reordering a new set of goals knowing they will be broken under the crumpled heap.

The dome has been down for about 6 weeks or more now. Someone is not doing their job. :-(

As soon as the dome goes down the club should be reordering a new set of goals knowing they will be broken under the crumpled heap.

The dome has been down for about 6 weeks or more now. Someone is not doing their job. :-(

Just like the club as a whole David. Everyone connected with the club seems to have a "who cares ?" attitude.

I will call in to speak to the club tomorrow about the situation with the goals.

Feel bad now for giving the young guy at the desk an ear bashing about it , appreciate the fault lies way above him . Hopefully get some accurate info from the club tomorrow.

Also , fwiw , my opinion on where we play remains the same. This is a game for St.Mirren supporters & i believe we should continue to use the dome & ensure the club gets the benefit. I dont think this is the right time (if there ever is a Right time !) to withdraw our support.

I will call in to speak to the club tomorrow about the situation with the goals.

Feel bad now for giving the young guy at the desk an ear bashing about it , appreciate the fault lies way above him . Hopefully get some accurate info from the club tomorrow.

Also , fwiw , my opinion on where we play remains the same. This is a game for St.Mirren supporters & i believe we should continue to use the dome & ensure the club gets the benefit. I dont think this is the right time (if there ever is a Right time !) to withdraw our support.

Had a brief talk with a couple of boys tonight. We kind of said the same but I think whoever is in charge of the dome needs to know that there's got to be more effort in making sure it's at a standard which makes us want to use it on a weekly basis. The goals situation is embarrassing and the surface needs to be looked at aswell imo.

I spoke to Ross earlier on today who runs the community stuff at the club.

He said the type of goals they have are rare and it takes time to get the correct parts. Apparently it's just a couple of clips the goals need. Same problem as last time so don't get why they don't just order more than the required amount of clips so they always have spare.

I agree it's a game for St mirren supporters and it's great that we can support the club financially every week, however surely there comes a point where it's simply not good enough. The done must have been down for 6/7 weeks now.

Met with Ross today for an update on the goals. Parts have been ordered from supplier & everyone is hopeful that they should be with the club very soon.

Once they are received, the fix should be a relatively quick one.

Those involved at the club share our frustrations. Fingered crossed for next week guys .thumbup2.gif

Ps. Still waiting on Scott , Nicky & Charlie for next week....... if any of you feel like a rest, just say !!

Gie`s a game !!! wink.png