B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Gareth , Scott , Martyn & Charlie. Invites & reminders have been sent. I know some of you may be waiting on shifts etc. Drop me a txt to  keep me in the loop :)

I`m trying to give the guys on the reserve list a fair crack of the whip. Not fair for some to get an invite and take 5-6 days to knock it back then the reserve list get last minute invites which doesnt always suit.

As i`ve said , if you need time for niggles to clear or are waiting on shifts .... a quick text or a pm here or on FB helps. 

Ok , Another bod has changed to decline which leaves us with two short. Invites sent to next two on list. If they decline it leaves us with five on reserve list who seldom take up a Monday game. Is there anyone who has previously declined for tomorrow who might now want a game ?

Also , any Buds want added to list for a game , either Monday or Wednesday..... or both if you feel up for it.  We do have very big squads for both games but weeks like this means we rattle through the list big time.

Anyone want a game, PM me & I`ll let you know the details. All ages, all standards ,all buds together :)

OK Guys , The invites have gone out for next wednesday, Teamer has been an absolute sod since they done the update last week but hopefully they have actually gone !! Dont forget to vote for tonights MOTM if you can find iton the site !!

Teamer is fckd if you go in via the app on Android. But you can still get in via email notifications.

Guys , 
Teamer have got back to me regarding the current issues with the site. They are confident that the I-pad & i-phone version is now OK but reckon it will take another couple of days for the problems with the Android app to be fixed. Recommend anyone using android should download a fresh version in 2-3 days .

• 2 weeks later...

God that was hard work tonight, The bouncy castle was like a Sauna, a man short & some of us coming off the back of almost two weeks drinking !! Not good,.
Invites have gone out for next week. Lets get em back in early & dont forget to take a minute to cast your vote for tonights MOTM

Getting to that time when we need to start thinking about spending the BAWA kitty again.  Looking at the fixture list , we have three home games in Sept then nothing till the `Ton game right at the end of Oct. I am sure many will have their own plans for the Ton game.

I am suggesting we choose either the QOTS game on the 23rd Sept or the Brechin Game a week later on the 30th .

As with the last couple of days out , i would like to meet pre match in the 1877 club if they will be good enough to have us , keep as much money as possible within the club, and post match i am open to suggestions. Do we stick with the bankhouse ?  Back to the 1877 ? or is there another place worth considering ?

Thoughts please .

A really strange game tonight , The Non bibs were in an generous mood early on, stray passes and dodgy goalkeeping gave the bibs chance after chance which they gratefully accepted. The bibs raced away to a four goal lead while the nons seemed to have forgotten where the opposition goals were. There were early calls about uneven teams and some wanting to switch players but we pressed on. Gradually , the nons pulled goals back and by halfway they found themselves on level terms. The second part of the game was one way traffic with the Nons racking up a 7 or 8 goal lead which they never looked like losing, helped in part by the Bibs pressing forward & leaving massive gaps at the back. The proverbial game of two halves

It has been pointed out to me that one of the days i had suggested for the Footy Day Out ( V QOTS 23rd Sept) is actually the September weekend. With that in mind , i would suggest we go for the following week 30th Sept game v Brechin to enable as many bods as poss to attend. Thoughts please .