B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Very tight even game tonight. All square for the majority of the match as both sides cancelled each other out. Eventually the Bibs edged ahead , gradually getting the upper hand. Two goal victory to the Bibs in the end , i dont think many would have grudged the non bibs a draw though... or am i just being biased ?

Guys,

We only have 14 for tomorrows game. with 24 declined invitations.

Apart from the first few weeks & despite initial enthusiasm to start a second game, i have really struggled to get my numbers for the Monday game.  I have better things to do on a weekend than have to continually chase people up to respond to their Teamer invites,sending texts and FB reminders .

So unfortunately i have decided that i will run the game till year end and unless we see a significant change in the situation and i can fill the spaces , the Monday game will not continue in the new year.

3 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Might be worth seeing if anyone has any non-saints fans mates looking for a game we can add onto the Monday list. Just keep the wednesday game for Saints supporting good guys.

Hate to break it to you Bud, but Wednesdays game has been infiltrated for a long time ! :lol:

We now have our 16 for tonight.

Thanks to Nicky for stepping in with a couple of Bods. Thanks also to Martyn, Brian C and Wee Ross who also came in with offers of help . Had to take the first ones to come back to me as i was unavailable to chase things up this afternoon , but thanks again to all who offered help .:thumbs2

Really good fast close game tonight.  Both sides had attacking options and some cracking goals with good link up play. Good also to see a couple of new bods there tonight who seemed to fit it well, hope you enjoyed the game guys.

Invites have already gone out for next week.

IT REALLY IS A MASSIVE HELP IF YOU GET YOUR REPLIES BACK IN GOOD TIME, AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY , I DONT WANT TO BE IN A SITUATION OF HAVING TO SEND MULTIPLE REMINDERS ON TEAMER ,FACEBOOK , ON HERE AND EVENTUALLY TEXTING PEOPLE

I have got to send dozens of reminders every week , each of you only has to send /reply to ONE.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

INVITES HAVE ALREADY GONE OUT FOR NEXT WEEK, LETS SEE IF EVERYONE CAN REPLY WITHOUT REMINDERS !!:rolleyes:

Another really tight fast paced game again tonight . Two teams who played the game in the right spirit from the off, plenty of chances created at both ends . As the teams lined up , you might have thought the Bibs looked the stronger line up but it was the Non bibs who raced into a three goal lead. Gradually the Bibs clawed their way back into the game (thanks in part to some schoolboy defending from the Nons !) and got back on level terms. Just as it looked as if both sides would have to settle for the draw, the Nons struck with a last gasp winner.

Good game guys :thumbs2

Dont forget to vote for MOTM

After a really good game last week, we followed it up with a cracker tonight. Really good, tight, fast paced (yes hard to believe ,i know !!) game . Absolutely nothing between the teams till the Non bibs eased out a two goal cushion. We stayed in front till the last five minute then the bibs hit a quick double. A draw was the likely outcome... until big Stuart popped up with the last kick of the Ball to win it for the Bibs. Thanks again to the new guys The injection of yet more new blood tonight and another two on the reserve list means that we will keep the Monday game going for now.... just lets not let it slip.

Invites have gone out for next week , lets see if we can emulate last week and have a full squad by Thursday.

Yet another good game at the Dome. The current good news and renewed sense of optimism surrounding the 2021 stadium must be catching !! A very even game with both sides rattling in goals at a fair old rate but the Bibs seemed to have the edge and gradually started adding the extra strikes to pull away. the non Bibs at times were guilty of over complicating things in front of goal and were ultimately punished as the Bibs finished clear winners by four (or five depending on who you believe!!)

Invites have already gone out, thanks for getting into the habit of getting them back in good time , lets keep it going.............. & Finally , DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR MOTM !!

As someone once said. "Football is a funny old game!" Twenty minutes with plenty of possesion but without a goal ,and truth be said, with both sides running out of ideas in the last quarter ,both were lucky to have managed Nil !! Then the Non bibs found the trigger and managed to score four goals with four or five shots . The Bibs huffed and puffed , forced a series of corners but coulndnt find the net. It wasnt till the last quarter of the game that they really got going , took advantage of some terrible defending to get back within two . With both sides trading goals now,Thats how it stayed till the end. two goal victory to the Non Bibs

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR MOTM

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

There will be NO Monday game for two weeks over the festive period.   The next game will be Monday 9th January. I will send invites 5-6 days before .

Just a quick note for new new guys. If you have to call off, please try and use Teamer or drop me a Txt.  There were a couple who called off today and notified on Facebook. The problem is , i tend not to look at Facebook during the day so if someone has called off it may be evening before i get to know which doesn`t give me much time to find a replacement.

A decline on Teamer or a Txt comes to me immediately and gives the next person on the list a fairer chance of accepting the game.

Thanks for your help.

Good game again tonight lads. Despite being 8 v 7 ( partly my fault im afraid, Mr Zo... get yer bloody phone fixed !! : ) The non bibs with the 7 seemed the more organised from the start and went into an early lead which they held till about the halfway mark. The Bibs extra man started to tell and gradually the came back into it, levelled then went two ahead. The Nons were not to be denied though and through some hard graft and no little guile , managed to get back on level terms. The Bibs did have a couple of late opportunities to snatch victory but really , an draw was probably the right result .

God that was hard work !! Two evenly matched teams, well, evenly matched in as much as both sides had the same amount of badly hungover bodies. When it came to the footy, The bibs skelped the non bibs by four goals. The Nons had the chances but when the opportunities presented themselves they found Martyn in sparkling form in goals.

Invites have already gone out for next week, as before, lets get em back in PDQ. Ta.

Invites have gone out for next Mondays game. Lets get em in ! You will notice that we are showing 4 accepted with 13 still to respond.... a total of 17 if everyone accepts. This is because someone declined then changed to accepted then declined again & Teamer cant handle that ! Once everyone has replied i`ll sort it.

We need another wee night out at the 1877 club to chuck some money at our ailing club. You just can't watch us sober these days as it's not good for your health.

Was wondering what impact relegation to league One might have on the dome being kept going in its current format. I can't imagine it generates a great deal of cash for the club as doesn't seem that well used so wonder if it's use might be scaled back to certain days/nights etc.
Anyway keep plugging away chaps and part time football next year might see some B&W players drafted into the St Mirren squad. Don't hang up those gloves quite yet Div!