B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Well , the bawa army saturday out seemed to have have taken its toll , a few tired (or absolutely Knackered in my case) bodies there tonight. Before you could say "whose round is it ?" the non bibs had stormed into a well deserved five goal lead, the Bibs seemed to come to a juddering halt when in the last 20 yards and never really threatened. They persevered however and gradually clawed it back and restored the status quo with 15 to go. As the nons pressed to regain their lead it left gaps at the back but just as the Bibs had got back level , their scoring touch deserted them again. Two late goals from the non bibs were enough to secure a narrow victory 

Invites have gone out for next week , as per usual , get em back in good n early please
And dont forget the MOTM vote

Hi guys, club contacted me a few mins ago to apologise but to advise that the Dome was undergoing repairs today and these have over-run so tonights game is CANCELLED.

I've updated teamer and posted in the Facebook group. Hopefully everyone gets the message.

OK Guys , We have a lot of people on the squad list for both games who never accept a game invite and i would like to tidy the list up a bit if possible. I realise people may drop in & out for various reasons, change of job , personal circumstances etc so if you are currently on the list and would like to help tidy things up by stopping your invites ( still on squad list but wont recieve invites) , could you drop a txt , FB message or PM on BAWA & ill do the necessary. Remember , if your circumstances change and you want to receive invites again , simply let me or the other admin guys know & the invites will kick back in, we wont remove anyone without their approval .

Invites gone out , lets not have to chase people up all the time. If you leave it a week to respond it is unfair on those on the reserve list who then only get a day or two to respond. Might have to start imposing restrictions or changing your availability for you after three or four days !

& Dont forget to vote for tonights MOTM

Cracking tight game tonight with both sides playing well. Only in the last 10 minutes or so did the non bibs score a few and take a comfortable lead and run out winners.

Another enjoyable game and good to be back playing with some great lads.

Invites have gone out for next Monday. You know the drill by now guys, lest get `em back good n early . & dont forget your MOTM
Tonights game started as a fairly even affair, chances for both sides but no goals. The non bibs took the lead after about 10 minutes with a well worked goal but that proved to be the highlight for them as the roof caved in from about the halfway mark and the Bibs stormed ahead. It was a very comfortable victory for the Bibs in the end and truth be said , could have been a lot more if it hadnt been for some over elaboration (fannying about !) in front of goal and some heroic defending from Charlie in goals.

Well what can i say? What a game tonight , hard ,fast paced ,lots of goals and Bloody Hot inside the Bouncy Castle !! Both side showed good shill and attacking intent from the off but as the first 20 mins or so elapsed it was the Non Bibs who edged slightly ahead , they managed to grind out a three goal advantage and for the next 20-25minutes goals were . traded back and forth but still the nons kept the lead..... then the game was turned on its head. Scott had to leave the pitch with about 15 to go leaving the Bibs three goals down and a man short. That would be the signal for the nons to turn the screw..... nothing of the sort !! The bibs got one back , then two & before you could say "f**k sake we`ve got the extra man !" the Bibs had gone two goals ahead to record a well deserved ,if unexpected victory . Well done guys , Great game.

Very close game tonight with two evenly balanced teams.... although it has to be said there were one or two who had obviously enjoyed their weekend !! 1f37b.png There was never any more than a couple between the teams and it was the Bibs who triumphed and managed to hold on to record a one goal win . 
Dont forget to get the invites back early and vote for your MOTM

How do i sum up tonights game ? Goals galore , lots of sweaty knackered people, a couple of Nutmegs which ive not to mention B) and a single goal victory for the Non Bibs. :)

Invites have gone out for next week . Get em back pronto and dont forget to vote for MOTM.

Also , Ian , Brian ,Charlie  Gareth & Nicky . Can you update for monday please