div

B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

Cracking tight game tonight with both sides playing well. Only in the last 10 minutes or so did the non bibs score a few and take a comfortable lead and run out winners.

Another enjoyable game and good to be back playing with some great lads.

Ok guys , the invites are out for next week, you managed to get last weeks  back by the end of the week , so I would hope that you can all do the same this week. .......& don't forget your motm

Invites have gone out for next Monday. You know the drill by now guys, lest get `em back good n early . & dont forget your MOTM
Tonights game started as a fairly even affair, chances for both sides but no goals. The non bibs took the lead after about 10 minutes with a well worked goal but that proved to be the highlight for them as the roof caved in from about the halfway mark and the Bibs stormed ahead. It was a very comfortable victory for the Bibs in the end and truth be said , could have been a lot more if it hadnt been for some over elaboration (fannying about !) in front of goal and some heroic defending from Charlie in goals.

Well what can i say? What a game tonight , hard ,fast paced ,lots of goals and Bloody Hot inside the Bouncy Castle !! Both side showed good shill and attacking intent from the off but as the first 20 mins or so elapsed it was the Non Bibs who edged slightly ahead , they managed to grind out a three goal advantage and for the next 20-25minutes goals were . traded back and forth but still the nons kept the lead..... then the game was turned on its head. Scott had to leave the pitch with about 15 to go leaving the Bibs three goals down and a man short. That would be the signal for the nons to turn the screw..... nothing of the sort !! The bibs got one back , then two & before you could say "f**k sake we`ve got the extra man !" the Bibs had gone two goals ahead to record a well deserved ,if unexpected victory . Well done guys , Great game.

Very close game tonight with two evenly balanced teams.... although it has to be said there were one or two who had obviously enjoyed their weekend !! 1f37b.png There was never any more than a couple between the teams and it was the Bibs who triumphed and managed to hold on to record a one goal win . 
Dont forget to get the invites back early and vote for your MOTM

How do i sum up tonights game ? Goals galore , lots of sweaty knackered people, a couple of Nutmegs which ive not to mention B) and a single goal victory for the Non Bibs. :)

Invites have gone out for next week . Get em back pronto and dont forget to vote for MOTM.

Also , Ian , Brian ,Charlie  Gareth & Nicky . Can you update for monday please

Invites have gone out for next week. Please get them back in good time. I dont want to have to go chasing folk to respond at end of week. 
 Dont forget to take a minute to cast your MOTM vote for tonight.

Gareth , Scott , Martyn & Charlie. Invites & reminders have been sent. I know some of you may be waiting on shifts etc. Drop me a txt to  keep me in the loop :)

I`m trying to give the guys on the reserve list a fair crack of the whip. Not fair for some to get an invite and take 5-6 days to knock it back then the reserve list get last minute invites which doesnt always suit.

As i`ve said , if you need time for niggles to clear or are waiting on shifts .... a quick text or a pm here or on FB helps. 

Ok , Another bod has changed to decline which leaves us with two short. Invites sent to next two on list. If they decline it leaves us with five on reserve list who seldom take up a Monday game. Is there anyone who has previously declined for tomorrow who might now want a game ?

Also , any Buds want added to list for a game , either Monday or Wednesday..... or both if you feel up for it.  We do have very big squads for both games but weeks like this means we rattle through the list big time.

Anyone want a game, PM me & I`ll let you know the details. All ages, all standards ,all buds together :)

OK Guys , The invites have gone out for next wednesday, Teamer has been an absolute sod since they done the update last week but hopefully they have actually gone !! Dont forget to vote for tonights MOTM if you can find iton the site !!

OK Guys , The invites have gone out for next wednesday, Teamer has been an absolute sod since they done the update last week but hopefully they have actually gone !! Dont forget to vote for tonights MOTM if you can find iton the site !!

Teamer is fckd if you go in via the app on Android. But you can still get in via email notifications.

2 hours ago, dave.j said:

Teamer is fckd if you go in via the app on Android. But you can still get in via email notifications.

I`ve just contacted them by e-mail Dave to see what the F is happening. Will let you know.

Guys , 
Teamer have got back to me regarding the current issues with the site. They are confident that the I-pad & i-phone version is now OK but reckon it will take another couple of days for the problems with the Android app to be fixed. Recommend anyone using android should download a fresh version in 2-3 days .