div

B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

God that was hard work tonight, The bouncy castle was like a Sauna, a man short & some of us coming off the back of almost two weeks drinking !! Not good,.
Invites have gone out for next week. Lets get em back in early & dont forget to take a minute to cast your vote for tonights MOTM

Getting to that time when we need to start thinking about spending the BAWA kitty again.  Looking at the fixture list , we have three home games in Sept then nothing till the `Ton game right at the end of Oct. I am sure many will have their own plans for the Ton game.

I am suggesting we choose either the QOTS game on the 23rd Sept or the Brechin Game a week later on the 30th .

As with the last couple of days out , i would like to meet pre match in the 1877 club if they will be good enough to have us , keep as much money as possible within the club, and post match i am open to suggestions. Do we stick with the bankhouse ?  Back to the 1877 ? or is there another place worth considering ?

Thoughts please .

A really strange game tonight , The Non bibs were in an generous mood early on, stray passes and dodgy goalkeeping gave the bibs chance after chance which they gratefully accepted. The bibs raced away to a four goal lead while the nons seemed to have forgotten where the opposition goals were. There were early calls about uneven teams and some wanting to switch players but we pressed on. Gradually , the nons pulled goals back and by halfway they found themselves on level terms. The second part of the game was one way traffic with the Nons racking up a 7 or 8 goal lead which they never looked like losing, helped in part by the Bibs pressing forward & leaving massive gaps at the back. The proverbial game of two halves

It has been pointed out to me that one of the days i had suggested for the Footy Day Out ( V QOTS 23rd Sept) is actually the September weekend. With that in mind , i would suggest we go for the following week 30th Sept game v Brechin to enable as many bods as poss to attend. Thoughts please .

Crackin game tonight . Two very even teams , neither could get the upper hand for the first 20 minutes or so, chances at both ends but no Goals. The deadlock was broken when the bibs managed to sneak one in but the nons hit back and so it continued for the next 20 mins, no more than a goal or two in it for either side. 

The last 15 -20 saw large gaps appearing in the Non bib defence which the bibs were happy to capitalise on, stretching to a four goal cushion, despite their best efforts , the Nons couldnt hit back and the Bibs ran out winners by four.

Dont forget to take a moment to vote for your MOTM ........ & some feedback on the day out would be nice :thumbs2

Another hard fast game , despite the four goal cushion for the Non bibs , it was a lot closer than the score suggests. Unlike last week , there were goals galore from the off. The non bibs cause was not helped by the team who started the game thinking 1-1-6 was a good way to line up !! (everyone wants to be messi !!)  However , they got it together , edged ahead and held the lead till the end as goals were swapped at either end.
Dont forget your invites are out already.....& take a minute to vote for MOTM

We`ve had a late call off for tonight . Can anyone fill in ? An opportunity to jump up the list for someone . msg ,call or txt asap please .  

Or an opportunity for someone  new here to get a game .

strange ol` game tonight, nothing in it for most of the match, a couple of goals and either team could have won it. At the halfway mark it was anybodys game..... & then the Bibs seemed to implode, passing game was still there but too often the final pass or finish was missing whereas the nons seemed to score with every shot !! In the end a scoreline which the Bibs may want to forget .
Invites are out Guys , early returns would be appreciated as per usual, Dont forget to vote for your MOTM.

Thanks to Martyn for finding a last minute bod, hope you enjoyed the game Ally

Invites already out there for next week.  Early response as per usual please.

Tonights game ended in a draw, but for virtually the whole match it looked like the Non bibs were going to record a decent win , being as much as five ahead at one point. The Bibs however had lots of attacking threat and the opposition goal frame took several hefty hits ,It was only in the last ten minutes or so that the goals started to come for the Bibs who fought back for what was a deserved draw. Good to welcome another Buddie to tonights match, hope you enjoyed it JM  :)

Dont forget your MOTM votes.

15 minutes ago, Brian1877 said:

there's a pair of specs in the bag with the bibs.....anyone struggling to get home?

Probably mine. I keep losing glasses so i buy cheap readers and leave them everywhere just in case !! :rolleyes: