div

B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

Guys the Dome is obviously still as flat as a pancake and they cant even attempt repairs until the snow has cleared from it . Mondays game is defo OFF and wednesday game is extremely doubtful (no chance !!) . Contracters have to come out , assess damage , repair it , inflate it then the electrics have to be safety tested . Next week is a write off im afraid.

Invites out for both games. Please get them back in early , and if you get two invites i need two responses. 

PLEASE REMEMBER, WE HAVE NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY TOLD IT IS BACK ON... FINGERS CROSSED .  Didnt want to have to chase for bodies at the last minute 

I will wait till tomorrow to send invites , no point in sending them if the K.O. time is possibly going to change.

The ring rustiness certainly showed tonight, two weeks without a game took its toll on quite a few . The game was goalless for the first 15-20 mins but eventually the Bibs took control and ran out five goal winners, and truth be said it could have been more.

Good game tonight , very even up unitl the last 10 minutes, a goal or two either way throughout. As the non bibs pushed forward for the win , huge gaps appeared at the back which the Bibs were only too happy to take advantage of and ran up a three goal cushion which they just about deserved. 
Invites are out for next week , please try and help out by getting them back early or letting me know . Dont forget to vote for your MOTM