Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

Oh my aching sides.

Lawell is certainly good comedy value.

"I don't recognise Celtic being associated with sectarianism. I don't recognise Celtic being associated with Irish republicanism.

"I don't accept Irish republicanism is in Celtic's history, anywhere in Celtic's history.

"This is a club, since 1888, that has welcomed everyone. It's been inclusive, it's been diverse and open to all.

"We have a very small minority of people who have chants that we would rather not be here. Whether or not that is people who wish to have an Irish republican identity at Celtic is another matter. It's a complicated issue.

"People who promote prescribed terrorist organisations are not welcome at Celtic Park and that has been the case forever and will always be the case.

"But you need to put this into a context. This is a very, very small minority. And it's not at Celtic Park. If there is a problem, it's a very small minority of our away support, which we're dealing with."

• 1 month later...