Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

• 7 months later...

Far be it from me , I'm delighted we won't have an Old Scum final , but we as St Mirren supporters still moan about the treatment our young players got from Millar , McLaren and Stevens 40 years ago and I would hate to see our young stars up against these non-league hammer throwers playing for Motherwell these days. Should be an interesting final if the SFA get the ref appointment wrong !

Far be it from me , I'm delighted we won't have an Old Scum final , but we as St Mirren supporters still moan about the treatment our young players got from Millar , McLaren and Stevens 40 years ago and I would hate to see our young stars up against these non-league hammer throwers playing for Motherwell these days. Should be an interesting final if the SFA get the ref appointment wrong !

Motherwell thugs progress in cup.

Is this a new thing? Hmmmm.

Couple of Points re Rangers Hypocracy

ALVES quote from BBC

Bruno Alves said the physical nature of his team's League Cup semi-final 2-0 defeat by Motherwell was "too much" and "not football".

Thats a bit rich rich from a thug who should have been sent off.

Then there is the issue of The SFA and the SFL regarding stamping out the sectarian cancer that riddles the game. Will any action be taken against the Rangers morons who were singing who's the ******** in the black live on international TV. Don't think so.

In addition ALVES is unhappy not only that the referee wasn't on Rangers side, He also believes opposing defenders shouldn't try and stop him from scoring

"All the game I'm trying to jump for balls and someone is trying to block me. Sometimes you get tired of this and you start to react. It's not good for football.

EBT's, bigotry and dodgy referees are bad for football but who do they think they are when they expect the opposition to lie down too.

Rant over I'm off to the Hibs v Hearts game to see J McGinn.

12 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Couple of Points re Rangers Hypocracy

. Will any action be taken against the Rangers morons who were singing who's the ******** in the black live on international TV. Don't think so.

Rant over I'm off to the Hibs v Hearts game to see J McGinn.

Pretty much was  sung by Saints fans at the Dundee United game last season. :blink:

In fact probably sung at most games when the referee is seen as the villain by any set of fans. 

Pretty much was  sung by Saints fans at the Dundee United game last season. :blink:
In fact probably sung at most games when the referee is seen as the villain by any set of fans. 

No it isn't. The robotic forum police censored my post. We may on occasion refer to the referee as fatherless but most Buds would never refer to him or her being a keen yin if you get my cockney adaption. UEFA would have been all over them like a rash if they sang that in a European competition. Still I suppose they don't often get the chance to play in big European nights

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I think what he was getting at is the word used by the Sevco fans singing this song rather than the song itself. 

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I think what he was getting at is the word used by the Sevco fans singing this song rather than the song itself. 

Skirting round the issue a bit -I presume you & ELS saying that the Rangers fans were singing Fenian instead of bastard?

Ah, apologies I see the word in question is prohibited on the forum.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Skirting round the issue a bit -I presume you & ELS saying that the Rangers fans were singing Fenian instead of bastard?
Ah, apologies I see the word in question is prohibited on the forum.

Singing it Loud and clear for all to hear . Always find it surreal that the players wear armbands and hold up placards with “Show Racism the red card” yet Scottish football continues to tolerate religious bigotry and this sort of behaviour [emoji107]

Guest TPAFKATS
Rangers club statement is comedy gold
image.thumb.png.dd758c3ce200a486de102edcb6a6d99a.png

They don't seem to understand that the Motherwell players who were dealt with by the ref at the time cant be retrospectively cited.