Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

shull

6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

When sevco give Caixhana his jotters the bookies will stop taking bets on McInnes filling that vacancy. If thats how it pans out then Aberdeen may look down south, the currently unemployed or maybe a foreigner. Domestically they will only be interested in one currently employed Scottish manager!

If Pedro gets the boot it's a stick on it will be McLeish . McInnes would cost them money they just don't have !

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

If Pedro gets the boot it's a stick on it will be McLeish . McInnes would cost them money they just don't have !

I agree thats what the board would want, and would be a common sense approach to managing their precarious finances. However the knuckle-dragging support want them to spend what they havent got on McInnes. And lets face it when having the option to manage their finances appropriately, or not... we know what they will plump for.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Of course they've got money, well their directors do, who are essentially their "food-bank" when needs must.

Would McInnes go there - who would ?
He can sit tight and get a nice top end Championship job in England - why would he want to go to that basket case in the current state it's in ???

Plenty of top end championship jobs have came up in England over the last couple of years and he's barely mentioned. He flopped at Bristol City and that's his stock in England gubbed really.

I would be amazed if he didn't end up at rangers.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Plenty of top end championship jobs have came up in England over the last couple of years and he's barely mentioned. He flopped at Bristol City and that's his stock in England gubbed really.

I would be amazed if he didn't end up at rangers.

Didn't he knock back Sunderland? 

Guest TPAFKATS

McInnes was interviewed last time and they weren't impressed, giving the job to pedro instead [emoji23]
Davies has got the rumours about him and dodgy geezers to contend with, although that doesn't seem to stop you getting on the board at ibrox.
Bears in my work would welcome mcleish and don't mind defensive football combined with hoofing it to a big striker.
McLeish will already have been on sky sports talking about the club...

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Naw... keep guessing 

If McInnes leaves Aberdeen then Wright would be favourite amongst those currently employed by a Scottish club.  Stephen Robinson at Well would be another contender.  Much as I know that it would please you if he left I reckon it is too soon for our Jack.:)

1 hour ago, scottd said:

If McInnes leaves Aberdeen then Wright would be favourite amongst those currently employed by a Scottish club.  Stephen Robinson at Well would be another contender.  Much as I know that it would please you if he left I reckon it is too soon for our Jack.:)

I think Wright is as good as he is going to get, and a wee bit older to be considered. Robinson... maybe? Ross ticks the boxes young, ambitous, and cheaper to get. However Sevco might just not surprise us all by bringing Aunt Sally back.