Cornell, Dilo & Dillon Sign - Confirmed

Know this has been in the speculation thread for sometime, but Sky now running the story so it is now officially a rumour rather than just speculation;

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/8791877/Transfer-news-St-Mirren-are-eyeing-a-move-for-Swansea-keeper-David-Cornell

By all accounts a very good keeper so hope this one happens !

I'm awaiting confirmation on this I have a large number of PM's from members on here wanting feedback on rumours I am doing my best to reply to them all to squash or confirm them. I do know Novo deal is not dead as yet could still happen.

Edited by lovestreet

I'm awaiting confirmation on this I have a large number of PM's from members on here wanting feedback on rumours I am doing my best to reply to them all to squash or confirm them. I do know Novo deal is not dead as yet could still happen.

Wrong rat face is looking for silly money. Would have been top paid player at the club. I believe the expression is do one,

The article in the PDE reads as though Danny knew who he wanted to sign, and has managed to get them both secured. Bodes well for the rest of the transfer window. Perhaps patience in such matters isn't a bad thing.

Certainly worked with Gowser punk.gif

Club are trying to work something out for him, there is talk of a local businessman sponsoring part of the deal.

Trust me they are not trying very hard. The "club" was incandescent when they heard his wage demands. I seriously doubt Gleddoch Family Butchers has that kind of money to piss down the drain.

Why would we possibly want a keeper with virtually no experience....back up only i think...

Fraser Forster and John Ruddy had very little experience when they came to Scottish clubs on loan, and both have certainly proved their worth since.