New Official Online Merchandise Shop

Our new Official Merchandise website is now up and running. We have much more to add to it over the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for new products, offers and competitions.
Remember, JD Sports are the official replica retailer and you will still go there for replica and Diadora trainingwear.

All other merchandise can be found at www.stmirrendirect.co.uk

I'd like to complain about the Glenmuir golf shirt I bought from you. Wore it at the weekend and three-putted the first from twelve feet, on my way to a piss-poor 88 gross, 76 nett in the medal.

It's obviously faulty. Refund please.

I'd like to complain about the Glenmuir golf shirt I bought from you. Wore it at the weekend and three-putted the first from twelve feet, on my way to a piss-poor 88 gross, 76 nett in the medal.

Without that shirt it would have been a 90!!

Our new Official Merchandise website is now up and running. We have much more to add to it over the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for new products, offers and competitions.

Remember, JD Sports are the official replica retailer and you will still go there for replica and Diadora trainingwear.

All other merchandise can be found at www.stmirrendirect.co.uk

Do they have the grey small logo T-shirts in the club shop?

If not,if I order one now will I get it by next Tuesday? I'm off on holiday next Wednesday.

Did you have in oan back te front?

Always read the instructions whenever you buy something.