Kealan Dillon

Can play either central midfield or up front. He was a striker in his most recent appearences for Ireland U19s. Would guess he's a similar style player to McGowan.

We are short on strikers so a promising young kid who wont be on massive wages won't harm the budget much.

I guess we'll have more room for another striker if we can unload Lewis Guy.

According to Hull Player Profile , he is a centre-forward previously released by Derby County , 5 NI Caps 1 goal , and made a couple of friendly 1st team appearances for Hull..

Can you link to that? The info i have is showing him to have only played for the ROI U19's and 17's.

Well where oh where did this signing come from?

Two things strike me about this signing

1) Some of our forum members are clearly not informed as well as they would have us believe in the rumour mill

2) The young lad clearly shops online as he HAS NOT been seen anywhere near Asda, Linwood.

Welcome to the club young man, I look forward to seeing you develop as a footballer and help take my club onto the great things that I have always hoped for. No pressure!

He's one for the future not an immediate 1st team player

According to my source "he is not a million miles from where we (the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co coaching staff) want him to be".

As I said in my post above the surprising nature of this signing speaks volumes. Does this mean that none of us have any idea who our new goalkeeps are?