Left Back

DL's track record on signing left backs: Travner, Tesselaar, Dummett and also Carey means I am not overly concerned.

Pity he didn't manage to hang on to any of them. Still hope with Dummett though, I would hope.

Central belt, bigger club, to name but 3.

Well that's only two really, but I doubt he'd care whether Ross County are bigger than St. Mirren. Also, the fact Inverness & Ross County have signed decent players over the last few years, means that the average player doesn't really seem bothered about living up North.

I predict he would have decided firstly on how much they were going to pay him & then secondly whether he would be getting regular football.

Thats a fair point Dibbles. Shame we always struggle to keep them, Carey aside ofcourse.

Is there any chance of Dummett coming back? I thought that deal was dead?

Dummett and Newton have both signed extensions to their Newcastle contracts: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8792260/Conor-Newton-and-Paul-Dummett-have-agreed-new-deals-at-Newcastle

Am I the only one getting nervous about our LB position?

Another midfielder signed today, so I make it Cheesy at the back, 8 midfielders and the Hawk upfront... sounds interesting!

Hopefully DL drafts one in next week.

Obviously not a fan of the 1 8 1 formation.

Relax......I can exclusively reveal we are taking a LB with us to Spain of which I've just been informed,he has not been mentioned on here before. He is currently playing down south at a decent level,my mole has asked me to "sit tight" which is our code for me not to disclose the name for a few days at least.

I have also been contacted by Raman of STV in relation to this and he is also aware of the other two signings but like me he is going to "sit tight" to protect our shared source.

You heard it here.

Relax......I can exclusively reveal we are taking a LB with us to Spain of which I've just been informed,he has not been mentioned on here before. He is currently playing down south at a decent level,my mole has asked me to "sit tight" which is our code for me not to disclose the name for a few days at least.

I have also been contacted by Raman of STV in relation to this and he is also aware of the other two signings but like me he is going to "sit tight" to protect our shared source.

You heard it here.

Jim White phoned me last night to say Lovestreet was one of the biggest name droppers he had ever heard of !!!

Well I would like 2 be kept updated lovestreet thank you. But I'm only stating and sharing with others on what I've been informed my friend, I know from past no deal is done till its done. But Paul is keen 2 comeback 2 us and Conor wants 2 try the English leagues, so I'm told

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Black & White Army mobile app

My source told me Dummets having pre with Newcastle and coming back 2 us on loan

Signed for Bury according to a poster on the OS.

Although I can't find any evidence for this.

Well I would like 2 be kept updated lovestreet thank you. But I'm only stating and sharing with others on what I've been informed my friend, I know from past no deal is done till its done. But Paul is keen 2 comeback 2 us and Conor wants 2 try the English leagues, so I'm told

Spooky not a dig far from it, you can rest assured you as all forum users will be the first to know of any developments. There interest from down south too.

Thanks for your post, feel free to PM if you have any questions many work that say on here with me.

Edited by lovestreet

Spooky not a dig far from it, you can rest assured you as all forum users will be the first to know of any developments. There interest from down south too.

Thanks for your post, feel free to PM if you have any questions many work that say on here with me.

I'm not taking it as a dig lovestreet I apologies if it sounded like I was but as I mentioned like others have and yourself have on what you have been told