Danny Says No More Signings

Put yourself in Danny's shoes and I'll pretend to be an agent.

Now imagine posting something which says "Yes we are desperately looking for more players".

What do you think I'll do as a cut throat agent? Be nice to you? Offer you a deal?

No I'm going to bend you over, remove your enormous Y fronts and repeatedly swipe your arse with a credit card until your account is empty.

Now imagine posting something like "We've signed all we need and now I'm a happy fluffy thing".

Now I'm going to be trying to "persuade" you to buy players you said you didn't really need. You'll be doing ME a favour.

You and others here should stick to sweeping the streets or whatever cos you know bugger all about negotiating.

Put yourself in Danny's shoes and ill put mine in the shoes of a young Saint Mirren supporter considering buying his first ever season ticket with his (or her) hard earned cash pulling tricks or whatever else the youth of today do to earn money.

Now imagine the young chap/chapess thinking "I don't really have very much money but I quite fancy spending what little I have as I want to be a season ticket holder like the good guys such as TT" The young chap or chapess who is surrounded by tempting offers to spend ones money on such things as cigarettes, hard drugs and prostitutes then reads the paper before despatching oneself to our beloved ground and reads "Danny Lennon says there may not be any more signings, doom, gloom and pish". The young chap or chapess then could think to oneself something like "bugger it im off to the lapdancing". One season ticket holder lost!

I can also imagine this

Cutthroat agent says "Mr Daniel sir, I want top bucks for my player because the paper said that you want a player big time and my player is big time and good for you Mr Daniel". Daniel Lennon is free to reply "f**k off, you are getting offered an average wage and you can take it or leave it. The paper story was to keep the fans excited and promote interest in this wonderful little club, now is your client signing or not as I have plenty more players to see as I have been doing the spadework that I am paid handsomely to do".

You and people like you should refrain from commentating on the skills held by other forum users when you are posting from a position of complete ignorance. In fact your a cheeky wee bar steward who is insulting other forum users without any need.

Edited by TediousTom

Indeed. In fact, can we not debate without the abuse?

Sadly it would appear not.

I thoroughly enjoy a well thought out and informed conversation as much as the next (educated) man. However as often occurs on this fine forum some of our less desirable posters show that they are unable to hold a conversation without swearing or insult making.

Sadly it would appear not.

I thoroughly enjoy a well thought out and informed conversation as much as the next (educated) man. However as often occurs on this fine forum some of our less desirable posters show that they are unable to hold a conversation without swearing or insult making.

I agree.

Indeed. In fact, can we not debate without the abuse?

Another season, another alias. lol.gif Funny how, no matter what dafty name you dream up, your spotted bangin.gif

Same old tactics, picking over the bones of other posters, playing the game, rather sad. bye1.gif

A seriously large screw loose . 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

5 pages?

f**k me:wacko:

Just wait till something exciting happens, it's been a long close season with lots of bored Buddies ready to talk about something or anything. Look at the abuse Danny is getting and we haven't kicked a baw. Just wait till we lose our first friendly, the place will go into meltdown.

Just wait till something exciting happens, it's been a long close season with lots of bored Buddies ready to talk about something or anything. Look at the abuse Danny is getting and we haven't kicked a baw. Just wait till we lose our first friendly, the place will go into meltdown.

Guess who will be leading the way? whistling.gif

Tom, I didn't know you went to such establishments. Is it not bad for your old ticker?

I would if I could afford it but alas as usual I spent my "fun money" on the major purchase that is my annual season ticket renewal.

What is it these days, still two shillings to see a pair of knockers?

I wonder if the chap at the lap dancing club releases such statements as

"I have released 13 erotic dancers from my establishment and I have replaced them with four (one of them being a youth) but the lap dancing will still be as good as ever, now come give me your money".

I would if I could afford it but alas as usual I spent my "fun money" on the major purchase that is my annual season ticket renewal.

What is it these days, still two shillings to see a pair of knockers?

I wonder if the chap at the lap dancing club releases such statements as

"I have released 13 erotic dancers from my establishment and I have replaced them with four (one of them being a youth) but the lap dancing will still be as good as ever, now come give me your money".

Tedious indeed. snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

If I could be arsed I'd search through the forum and bring back the same comments from Lennon and the same reaction the last transfer window.

We then went on and signed three new players that window, all three of whom played pivotal roles in helping the club land the League Cup.

Be patient and don't believe everything that appears in the papers.

There are many posters on here who have given me some great laughs over the years, now some have lowered themselves to trading childish insults on an Internet forum. Now I'm all for free speech and self expression but if an insult or a jibe isn't delivered with a degree of humour or sarcasm then I for one get bored very quickly. I'm not the wittiest guy in the world but I do derive a lot of pleasure from a clever retort. As I write this I get the sense that I'm leaving myself open to abuse, well fill your boots cos I couldn't give a f**k. It's just the Internet, chill, relax, have a laugh and for f**ksache gies a signing.

If I could be arsed I'd search through the forum and bring back the same comments from Lennon and the same reaction the last transfer window.

We then went on and signed three new players that window, all three of whom played pivotal roles in helping the club land the League Cup.

Be patient and don't believe everything that appears in the papers.

This. A thousand times this.

There are many posters on here who have given me some great laughs over the years, now some have lowered themselves to trading childish insults on an Internet forum. Now I'm all for free speech and self expression but if an insult or a jibe isn't delivered with a degree of humour or sarcasm then I for one get bored very quickly. I'm not the wittiest guy in the world but I do derive a lot of pleasure from a clever retort. As I write this I get the sense that I'm leaving myself open to abuse, well fill your boots cos I couldn't give a f**k. It's just the Internet, chill, relax, have a laugh and for f**ksache gies a signing.

You're a fanny!

Ya muppet

No offence intended