Buying Tyres In Renfrewshire - Recommendations?

zurich_allan

Anyone got any recommendations for a good place to buy budget tyres (new or part worn size 225 70 16) in Renfrewshire. Going to get two new tyres for a 4x4 tomorrow and had a good look online. Cheapest new I can find two from are actually from Halfords (£138 for two).

If anyone has had any positive experiences of anywhere else I'd be happy to hear? :)

I've not bought a new tyre for some time, but I've always found Alan Dean's place in Lacey street really reasonable & helpful - with the added bonus that he's a Saints fan.

I think he's retired now, but AFAIK he still owns the place.

I've not bought a new tyre for some time, but I've always found Alan Dean's place in Lacey street really reasonable & helpful - with the added bonus that he's a Saints fan.

Feck me ! Is Alan Deans still about ?? He was on the go when i was on the tools 30 years ago !!

Feck me ! Is Alan Deans still about ?? He was on the go when i was on the tools 30 years ago !!

Deanzo is well gone from the garage industry.Billy Alison runs the place now,also runs Alba Thistle.

You could do worse.

should that not be he has retyred

black circles is a good site, they arrange fitting at local garages for local people, at a good price

I found etyres to be cheaper for my car and the fitting happened on my driveway meaning I didn't have to sit around in a manky waiting room looking on frustrated as some lazy arsed apprentice took forever to work his way round my tyres.

These sites are good though. It's about time there was an easy comparison website for tyres.

• 5 months later...

I found etyres to be cheaper for my car and the fitting happened on my driveway meaning I didn't have to sit around in a manky waiting room looking on frustrated as some lazy arsed apprentice took forever to work his way round my tyres.

These sites are good though. It's about time there was an easy comparison website for tyres.

Useful site, still a bellend though!!