Spfl Broadcasting Deal With Radio Clyde & Associates

I can't believe the board of the SPFL has allowed the announcement to be made in a manner which demeans half of it's member clubs.

Even if Radio OF had made it known it was their intention to focus on the Dirty double Donkeyarseter should have ensured the station told a white lie about their intentions to ignore the rest.

Edited by stlucifer

I can't believe the board of the SPFL has allowed the announcement to be made in a manner which demeans half of it's member clubs.

Even if Radio OF had made it known it was their intention to focus on the Dirty double Donkeyarseter should have ensured the station told a white lie about their intentions to ignore the rest.

Have decided to boycott said radio station!

Anyway, most fans of all Teams would probably listen to " Open Aw Mics " on Radio Scotland.

That's what i do when i'm unable to attend away matches.

It's a f**king terrible programme.

I used to listen to Radio Scotland online down here for commentary of our game and stopped after a while because of the piss-poor reporting and amateurish attempts at 'describing' the action. It was absolutely shocking.

Then last season, only option was 'open all mics'. Even f**king worse!! Embarrassing, amateur, talentless wankers.

Give me Soccer Saturday with Jeff and the boys, and text updates from Paisley from my brother any day!

It's a f**king terrible programme.

I used to listen to Radio Scotland online down here for commentary of our game and stopped after a while because of the piss-poor reporting and amateurish attempts at 'describing' the action. It was absolutely shocking.

Then last season, only option was 'open all mics'. Even f**king worse!! Embarrassing, amateur, talentless wankers.

Give me Soccer Saturday with Jeff and the boys, and text updates from Paisley from my brother any day!

I cannae get Jeff and Soccer Saturday on my Vectra Tranny. thumbdown.gif