Teale V Dummet

So, are you saying he's playing tonight for St Mirren lol.gif

I think Lovestreet knows, with the onset of the new season, the end is nigh for his inane ramblings therefore he can afford the ridicule from a position of anonimity. At the next transfer juncture, watch out for the reincarnation of the mole!lol.gif

Edited by stlucifer

I think Lovestreet knows, with the onset of the new season, the end is nigh for his inane ramblings therefore he can afford the ridicule from a position of anonimity. At the next transfer juncture, watch out for the reincarnation of the mole!lol.gif

Molezo?

He was rotten after his injury.

DL tried like a bear all day to get the wee man tied up, hope to conclude shortly.

Why would our Mr Lennon try like a bear?

I can understand why any football manager would make a professional approach to the club representatives and then the player. I can understand why the manager would then verbally "sell the club" in a passionate manner in order to persuade the young target to agree to the loan deal. I can even understand why a manager would go as far as to make provisional arrangements for the players housing whilst he is on loan in an effort to persuade the young lad. All of that I totally understand.

I cannot understand however why the manager would roar loudly, start catching salmon with his hands and defecate in the woods.

Tonight showed how good Dummet is.

Teale has ripped every left back in the SPL a new one in the last year but Dummet was brilliant, especially in the first half.

Teale did manage to skin him in the second half though which was nice.

Reckon Dummet is a few yards quicker this season? He looked really sharp and strong going forward.

Tonight showed how good Dummet is.

Teale has ripped every left back in the SPL a new one in the last year but Dummet was brilliant, especially in the first half.

Teale did manage to skin him in the second half though which was nice.

Reckon Dummet is a few yards quicker this season? He looked really sharp and strong going forward.

Happened right in front of us, only got past coz Dummet slipped.

DL tried like a bear all day to get the wee man tied up, hope to conclude shortly.

I spoke to Danny as he was leaving the Stadium tonight with his son.... I asked him about Novo. He said that he has had 2 agents asking him to have a look at him but he doesn't believe that for the financial outlay the club would have to pay that the risk is worth it.... Looking at a younger striker and a midfielder we know well.

Report on Sky tonight mentioned that Alan Pardew was very pleased with Dummet's progress and his showing since returning to training with Newcastle.

Considering he was good enough for a first team place against Brighton last season I'd expect him to feature a few times more this season and, if he performs, who knows? Maybe a regular slot?

I spoke to Danny as he was leaving the Stadium tonight with his son.... I asked him about Novo. He said that he has had 2 agents asking him to have a look at him but he doesn't believe that for the financial outlay the club would have to pay that the risk is worth it.... Looking at a younger striker and a midfielder we know well.

No prizes for guessing who they are!

No prizes for guessing who they are!

Newton will be the midfielder, but I'm not sure about the forward. Campbell?

We MUST get a striker in. Much as I've called for patience and dry knickers, it is now getting to the stage that this has become a matter of some urgency.

To be honest, I think we could do with two additional strikers. Someone who would cover for Thompson (as Parkin did last year to some extent), and a more mobile, pacy player, to play off the main front man.

I remain confident that this will be sorted out, but hope it is sooner rather than later.