Teale V Dummet

"Slipped"! Teale pushed him over... it was brilliant.

Aye, but to be fair to Paul, he had a good old chuckle about it.

Again, I was hugely impressed by Dummet last night. He strolled through the match and was composed and imposing in equal measure.

Great to see.

Aye, but to be fair to Paul, he had a good old chuckle about it.

Again, I was hugely impressed by Dummet last night. He strolled through the match and was composed and imposing in equal measure.

Great to see.

Yup. Although it felt like they gave us a full-back last year, i think it's us who've given Newcastle the full back.

You could see PD pissing himself as everyone sang 'Teale will tear you apart...'

One of the better-natured games I've ever been to, probably for obvious reasons.

Dummet played a blinder last night but I think he is still a wee bit away from being a premiership regular. I think his decision making when going forward is questionable, but then as a full back with decent midfield and forwards in front of him maybe that won't matter so much.

Tonight showed how good Dummet is.

Teale has ripped every left back in the SPL a new one in the last year but Dummet was brilliant, especially in the first half.

Teale did manage to skin him in the second half though which was nice.

Reckon Dummet is a few yards quicker this season? He looked really sharp and strong going forward.

He also looks physically bigger.

All the Newcastle players looked absolutely fecking enormous.

We MUST get a striker in. Much as I've called for patience and dry knickers, it is now getting to the stage that this has become a matter of some urgency.

We'll get two strikers in. I'm absolutely certain of that.

I'd be astonished if we played Inverness without at least one more striker with another being added by September if we're struggling.