Thomas Reilly

"immense" "fantastic" ?? Would NOT get into any other team in the spl,including partick thistle

I take it the zero represents the level of support for our team.

You have the taint of an old scum supporter.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

Edited by FTOF

The only thing about Reilly is that he seems to be one of these players who always gets hurt.

I don't mean he's injury prone (well maybe in around about way I am) or a bit clumsy (which I feel Barron is a bit of, which is why he gets injured a lot), but even during last nights game, he got stood on by debuchy, got hit with the ball whilst on the ground and got a sore one in the nuts from collocini!

That on top of playing with strapping on his wrist after falling awkwardly against qos and being out injured last season.

May have something to do with him getting stuck in (which he likes to do) but not having the bulk to match it.

He will be getting appropriate strenght training once his body stops growing. You can do a whole lot of damage to a kid by builking them up too soon.

Stephen McGinn was a bit lightweight as well, but in his final bit of season wioth us you could see he was being given a weights programme. That McCarthy kid at Hamilton Accies was a skinny wee lad as well but is turning into a beast. Some 16 year olds are pretty much fully grown men, and some aren't until they leave their teens even. He has plenty of skill by the look of him but in terms of physique he is going to lag behind the likes of John McGinn, but it cant be helped.

Have to say I was sceptical that we kept Reilly over McShane after the later seemed to do so well on his loan spell at Hamilton and I think it will be this season that will tell if it was the right decision. Both were out for the vast majority of last season but McShane has shown he can score goals. I think left wing is going to be problem area for this season as we try to get the right mix of players that can slot into either ST, LM or CM. Time will tell but agreed Reilly has had a good pre season.

If Thomas Reilly doesn't have a much more successful career than John McShane I will be astonished.

I take it the zero represents the level of support for our team. You have the taint of an old scum supporter. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

He is an average young player in the worst St Mirren team ever ,EVER ,i know there are plenty of deluded individuals on here who have never seen a good saints side but you do yourselves no favours by talking complete and utter nonsense about our players abilities,Teale is 50 times the player now than Thomas Reilly will ever be

He is an average young player in the worst St Mirren team ever ,EVER ,i know there are plenty of deluded individuals on here who have never seen a good saints side but you do yourselves no favours by talking complete and utter nonsense about our players abilities,Teale is 50 times the player now than Thomas Reilly will ever be

Yeah, the team with Dow and Twaddle were so much better than this heap of jobby we watch now.

The worst team ever? I'm 22 and have been watching saints most of my life so wasn't born when we had proper good teams, but if anything this is one of best teams we have had in my lifetime. 5-10 years ago players like Mcgowan, Thompson, Teale and Harkins were far beyond our reach and now we have them as well as bringing in guys like Dummet and Newton who have a good chance of playing regularly in the EPL and Isma who scored in the champions league last night. We are developing our own youngsters who are regularly playing for Scotland U19s and U21s like Mcginn Mclean and Reilly and there is also the small fact that we just won our first major trophy in 26 years.

What a lot of shite you post.1eye.gif

Obviously it's time for your medication.

You're not a Saints supporter, because our current team is far superior to the teams we had in the nineties and for the majority of the noughties, which sadly I had the "pleasure" to watch.

Isn't there another website that you can infest with your f**kwitted drivel?

Edited by FTOF

Ah the quote of the immature non Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co supprting internet troll.

The claim that this is the "wost St Mirren team EVER" has actually made me laugh and also brought back some very, very unpleasant memories. From now on I would urge all forum user's to completely ignore your input on this forum as it has no credability or substance. You will likely join Faraway Saint on my ignore list. Ignore list's are very useful and certianly enhance one enjoyment of the forum, enhances it indeed!

To sum up "Ignore this fellow and lets get on with the constructive and enjoyable conversation that we were having".

Also I would like to add how pleased I was at the performance of all of our young players against a strong Newcastle side. Thomas Reilly and John McGinn immediately stand out but when thinking of it in more detail they all did well. More so than last week I see promising times ahead, promising times indeed!

Ah the quote of the immature non Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co supprting internet troll.

The claim that this is the "wost St Mirren team EVER" has actually made me laugh and also brought back some very, very unpleasant memories. From now on I would urge all forum user's to completely ignore your input on this forum as it has no credability or substance. You will likely join Faraway Saint on my ignore list. Ignore list's are very useful and certianly enhance one enjoyment of the forum, enhances it indeed!

To sum up "Ignore this fellow and lets get on with the constructive and enjoyable conversation that we were having".

Also I would like to add how pleased I was at the performance of all of our young players against a strong Newcastle side. Thomas Reilly and John McGinn immediately stand out but when thinking of it in more detail they all did well. More so than last week I see promising times ahead, promising times indeed!

Hes probably The Silent Majority as hes the only other tit that I've actually taken time to put on the ignore list. Sad if they actually are saints fans.