Ok I Will Start It Sack Danny

That would be a disaster.

Sounds good but a bad run of games, direct debits cancelled and then we're in the papers for failing to pay players wages.

Like the idea though, I would be willing to stick my tenner away each month as long as it wasn't spunked on t shirts.....

Well we need to stop moaning about budget or lack of it... It is what it is... We just need to get on with it. We lost our opening game against the team that finished 4th in the league and who have in my mind the best technical manager in the league. It's not as if we were outplayed from start to finish.

Things could be worse.

Could be Rangers fan, they don't have a club to support.

Could be a Sevco fan, they have the second highest wage bill in the county Ns get pumped of part time clubs.

Could even be some one from Kilwinning... Just starting a normal thread... :)

Squad not big enough Squad not good enough Manager ( Asst Not Good enough Constantly leaking goals season after season Worst pre season in a long time All points to 1 thing he has to go. If anyone can see how this can be turned around by Danny please let me know

It would be foolish of the board to let DL spend the budget then get rid of him after one game. . Then who comes in that has to wait 4,months before the can get any monies to spend.....only if the are monies there.

Well we need to stop moaning about budget or lack of it... It is what it is... We just need to get on with it. We lost our opening game against the team that finished 4th in the league and who have in my mind the best technical manager in the league. It's not as if we were outplayed from start to finish.

The team that finished 4th on a comparable budget?

Their budget is what it is but they seem to cope better with it..?

Their budget is bigger and they have a vastly more experienced manager at playing level and in management..... Who has TB learnt from?????? And who has DL learnt from?????

It would be foolish of the board to let DL spend the budget then get rid of him after one game. . Then who comes in that has to wait 4,months before the can get any monies to spend.....only if the are monies there.

Surely he has not been given all the budget 2 shit goalies, Harkins a poor mans Imrie and a dodgy left back, Just wish someone would state is that all we are getting Who in their right mind has 1 forward in their team.

For f**ks sake people we have lost a game of football!!! Over reactions I think. Danny may not be perfect, however why would we replace a manager after 1 defeat into the season. Have a bit of faith folks.

Because, apart from a commendable cup win, our League form has been laughable?

Indeed they would get a boost from increased place money....but

very similar income from gates

1 home Cup tie last year + LC Semi gate/TV Money

compared to our

3 home Scottish Cup ties one v Celtic

2 home LC ties + LC Semi gate/TV Money + LC Final gate/TV money + winners prize money

I'd say we had at least as decent a budget as Inverness

Indeed they would get a boost from increased place money....but

very similar income from gates

Yeh, this season they would see the benefits of the 4 place finish and prize money but we finished 2 places higher than them the previous season.

They achieved the 4 th place finish after gaining less prize money than us.

Either the BOD or Danny Clueless have to come out and tell US the fans what budget is left and WHO says who we're bringing in! The fans should know!

Lennon looks like a man lost!

If the fans had known this before today's game, what possible difference would it have made?

The fans are irrelevant. They just need to accept that and buckle up for the roller coaster...

Either the BOD or Danny Clueless have to come out and tell US the fans what budget is left and WHO says who we're bringing in! The fans should know!

Lennon looks like a man lost!

Dear Agent,

Aber 87 has persuaded St. Mirren to let everyone know how much money we have, or don't have, available to spend.

Hope this helps in any negotiations you may be involved in.

For me the problem lies with the board,, there waiting to see how many freebies they can

pick up from newcastle on loan before they'll allow danny to complete his squad....

Apparently we're paying cornell next to nothing,,, clever work by the board in offering samson

buttons when they can get an inferior keeper in for nowt,,,clowns......

I would have sent Lennon packing last season - the League Cup win papered over the cracks. The number of league wins is abysmal. If only Lennons team played as good a game as he speaks!

This season Danny Lennon has a team that :

lack balance - McGowan and Harkins can't play in the same team, we have no left sided midfielder,

lack pace - Teale is possibly the only player that can go past a man at speed

We have a threadbare squad - The lack of options is a real concern - If we do get Newton and Campbell in then I still think we're 2 players short!

Also there is no way Calderwood would manage St Mirren - JC and SG don't see eye to eye from what I am led to believe.

Kenny Shields would be a more likely candidate if we were ever to sack Lennon.