Big Thommo

dmc

Looks as though he's gearing himself up as a football pundit!

Is he gonna give his all this season, or does he have one eye on his future?

I usually like your posts, and you've got a decent taste in music. But f**k off with threads being started like this, ok? You've probably noticed there's a lot of people not very happy on here just now. Don't add to it, especially when you're not even a St.Mirren fan.

You're better than that dmc.

I usually like your posts, and you've got a decent taste in music. But f**k off with threads being started like this, ok? You've probably noticed there's a lot of people not very happy on here just now. Don't add to it, especially when you're not even a St.Mirren fan.

Oh for goodness sakes we lost a game of football. Calm down dear nobody died!

Naw, he isnae ! punk.gif

FFS people, this is just daft talk.

It's no really Drew. I posted on here years ago , around the time that Thommo had scored a vital goal in Burnley's promotion season , that Basher had told me that he had been in Thommo's company and he had said then that not only would he finish his career as a Saints player, but (at that time) would be after Gus's job too. He has designs on the managers job with us , make no mistake !

As Michael Winner used to say "Calm down, dear!"

I have to declare that I read the Black and White Army forum mainly for its entertainment value. The extremity of opinions amuses me and the extreme reaction to results (good or bad) is hilarious. I think that many of the posters must have very little else in their lives, for them to react so extremely.

Looks as though he's gearing himself up as a football pundit!

Is he gonna give his all this season, or does he have one eye on his future?

You're basing this on one appearance on Sportscene last night? The same show he was on about 20 times last year, along with his radio work?

So he's not 'gearing himself up' - whatever that means - anymore this year than he was last year? No, he's not. Close this pish.

It's no really Drew. I posted on here years ago , around the time that Thommo had scored a vital goal in Burnley's promotion season , that Basher had told me that he had been in Thommo's company and he had said then that not only would he finish his career as a Saints player, but (at that time) would be after Gus's job too. He has designs on the managers job with us , make no mistake !

I don't doubt that he has designs Billy, but think it is pretty poor if he is being groomed for it just now. For me, it would be a mistake on a number of levels - both for club and player.

Douglas McNeil also strongly hinted on Twitter tonight that it could happen sooner than we might think...

I dont do the whole twittering thing so excuse my ignorance, but who is Douglas McNeill? He seems to twatter alot and hint at alot but are his twats usually accurate

Honest question.