St Mirren Kits

Hi everyone, my younger cousin is going to be the mascot in a couple of weeks, and he has to wear the new kit. He got the home one but he dripped tomato ketchup on it, and it is ruined. When we tried to get him a new one the guys in jd said it was sold out. Could anyone tell me if they will be able to buy childrens kits again?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

My wee nephew is looking for new home top aged 6-7. Just off the phone to JD Sports and they don't have any in stock. The young lad said they have had a number of complaints. He advised strip is due in but haven't been given a date. Just keep trying is the advice.

My wee nephew is looking for new home top aged 6-7. Just off the phone to JD Sports and they don't have any in stock. The young lad said they have had a number of complaints. He advised strip is due in but haven't been given a date. Just keep trying is the advice.

im also looking for a home top in the same size? Took my son in on Sunday and they were all out! Hopefully maybe get one before the Killie game on Saturday!

• 4 weeks later...