Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

How much longer are the board going to accept the dreadful performances being turned in under the so-called leadership of DL. He is far from a leader of men, he is tactically inept and his training regimes along with Tommy Craig leave a lot to be desired. The time for change is now before we slip further down the table and leave ourselves with too big a mountain to climb.

Edited by BarneyRubble

How much longer are the board going to accept the dreadful performances being turned in under the so-called leadership of DL. He is far from a leader of men, he is tactically inept and his training regimes along with Tommy Craig leave a lot to be desired. The time for change is now before we slip further down the table and leave ourselves with too big a mountain to climb.

Are you stoned ?

Lennon is a moron - he's lost the dressing room. Jim Goodwin is never a centre half - he hasn't th legs anymore to play in the middle of the park so the gaffer dumps big Mairzo and puts that f**kin clown at centre half. No wonder he's coming out and backing the manager although he always an arse licking wee shite. Any other manager (and let's hope we get one quick) would send him packing!

Lennon is a moron - he's lost the dressing room. Jim Goodwin is never a centre half - he hasn't th legs anymore to play in the middle of the park so the gaffer dumps big Mairzo and puts that f**kin clown at centre half. No wonder he's coming out and backing the manager although he always an arse licking wee shite. Any other manager (and let's hope we get one quick) would send him packing!

Brilliant....More personal abuse being dished out.........exactly what we need right now....

Lennon is not a moron. Jim Goodwin publicly stated that the players are behind him so you have to take his word on that matter. Danny is under pressure and something would seem to be amiss at the club at this time. Whether he is feeling the pressure through factors we do not know or he has realised he has messed things up with releasing so many players we have no idea. I like the guy and he is a genuine and good guy. He may simply not be cut out for running the club and that is fine as he will no doubt make his own decision to stay or go but referring him as a moron is way out of line. I understand your disappointment but there were 11 players on the park tonight and if Gowser had put away the penalty who knows what would have happened?

Pahaha what a doofus! Good thread mate.

Also Goodwins natural position is a centre half, daft arse

I herd a rumour 2days ago Danny Lennon had lost the dressing room. I am not a Danny basher far from it and was hoping it was not true. After tonight I think its time for Danny to go. I think he has lost the dressing room. The only problem is there is only a week left of the transfer window so the only way to sack him is if someone at the club takes over and even then 7days to find 2strikers sign them and CB. I would also sack Paul mathers for recommending Cornell. I dont want calderwood,Sheilds, as manager. Who does that leave?.

I herd a rumour 2days ago Danny Lennon had lost the dressing room. I am not a Danny basher far from it and was hoping it was not true. After tonight I think its time for Danny to go. I think he has lost the dressing room. The only problem is there is only a week left of the transfer window so the only way to sack him is if someone at the club takes over and even then 7days to find 2strikers sign them and CB. I would also sack Paul mathers for recommending Cornell. I dont want calderwood,Sheilds, as manager. Who does that leave?.

Did you hear the rumour on here?

This is not about liking or disliking someone...it's simple...it's about competence or a complete lack of it. Frankly I'm sick of it - I have supported the club my whole life and there has been good times and bad, but I can safely say I have never felt so frustrated as I do right now. I pay my money...I expect better!

This is not about liking or disliking someone...it's simple...it's about competence or a complete lack of it. Frankly I'm sick of it - I have supported the club my whole life and there has been good times and bad, but I can safely say I have never felt so frustrated as I do right now. I pay my money...I expect better!

It's the same pish every year on here," boooo sack the manager"

"Someone is an arse and shouldn't play"

Get a grip, go have a wank or something.

DL won a league cup 5 months ago, that's as good as it gets supporting st mirren , deal with it fanny baws