Bbc Sportsound 6.10 Pm.

shull

I cannot believe what I heard from fotzpatrick the guy is so out of touch he has not got a clue. Saying that his tactics were spot on and that we got thistle at the wrong time

If that's the case what time did we get Ross county at total muppet Bear every game got best of Stranraer but hump us. Saying that. We don't know what goes on in training what I do know is I don't give a fick if folk train shite it's a Saturday that matters and teale is by far our best player.

Aye, for us it was the wrong time of the month, we're playing like bl**dy c*nts.

On coaching courses DL will have been told that ranting and raving on the touchline at your players doesn't work

I watch Gillingham from time to time and their manager, Martin "Mad Dog" Allen, just bellows out at the top of his voice every now and then when something occurs to him. Not any coherent words, just a bellow - a bit like the noise made by the Germans before the battle at the start of Gladiator. It seemed to work last season (championees), but not so much this season (relegation beckons). Also, the team developed a habit of channeling most of their play down the far side of the pitch from the dug out, as the season went on last year. He's a scary guy, but seems to command respect where ever he goes.