Sooo Much Negativity

This forum is pish, I got suspended for being pro DL. Then the admin starts another poll about whether or not DL should be sacked after a bad result. Then a few days later we have Div spouting lies about DL getting the sack.

Reeks of kippers

I tend to think that div was privy to proper info that led him to believe that Danny was for the chop. I do not believe he is in any way a liar. I can tell you that the board are watching this and Danny has to get it right and soon. Long term though I see no future for Danny unless he delivers a remarkable recovery and for that he needs wins v Motherwell and Aberdeen whilst avoiding defeat in the capital twice

I tend to think that div was privy to proper info that led him to believe that Danny was for the chop. I do not believe he is in any way a liar. I can tell you that the board are watching this and Danny has to get it right and soon. Long term though I see no future for Danny unless he delivers a remarkable recovery and for that he needs wins v Motherwell and Aberdeen whilst avoiding defeat in the capital twice

.....in your opinion.....unless you're telling me you know for a fact that every director has placed that requirement on him.

So lose to Motherwell then hibs and Danny will still be in charge? Trust me I doubt Danny would survive that such is the clamour already for a new manager. We're piss poor all over the park much weaker than last year and we have two strikers whilst most clubs have 3 or 4. If we manage to get a run of wins then I will be delighted. If not then Danny will be sacked

I said after the MOTHERWELL game he'll still be in charge.

Nobody mentioned Hibs.

One game at a time.

WTF

I'ts my message to you.

Hmmm... would you accept 2 wins out of those games? I know I would.

We have the second most successful manager with the name Lennon.

The only other Lennon I knew was a singer song writer and he was pish at football despite being a Liverpudlian.

And I wouldn't swop our Daniel for the animated buffoon Lennon who struts his stuff in our visitor's technical area like a poor mans Richard Burton playing Mark Anthony.

Congratulations Sir. By far the funniest quote I have seen on here.