Sooo Much Negativity

if only it was 4/5 games

sorry but 3 wins in 9 months is more than enough patience for me ,so why not just open your eyes and see the FACTS danny is not good enough

What would you say, if I said that I agree with you, but its not up to you or me if and when DL gets the sack? Only the BOD can do that and no amount of gnashing of teeth on a football forum is going to make a difference.

And THAT sums up the pish that is being posted.

I'll remind you, as it's obviously escaped your sharp wit, we didn't play for three of those months. 1eye.gif

I'll remind you, as its obviously escaped your sharp wit, we didn't play for two and a half months - not three. :1eye

Indeed, jog on, there's no point, stupid doesn't cover you. bye1.gif

PS If you know that we didn't play for three months why did you post nine months? whistling.gif

Stupid doesn't cover you. bye1.gif

If we didn't play for two and a half months why did you post three months? whistling.gif

:1eye

You really need to try and be constructive on this forum instead of trolling and dishing out abuse to everyone...

So Danny is a banana. Just got to work out whether it's the haters or superfans who are the monkeys. This all sounds like a Danny after match interview.

Over to St Mirren park where Danny Lennon's with Chic, "Danny Lennon says let the banana worry about selection as long as the monkeys at the bottom of the stairs get behind the team."

I know exactly how long its been and yes I also know how long the breaks is ,as I am 1 of a % of guys on here who actually attend games as opposed to going to garden centres then pretending to be the voice of knowledge on current players and manager,as I originally said if it was only 4/5 games it wouldn't be as big an issue but the fact that nothing has really changed in said 3 months break kind of defeats your point ,we are not getting any better ,dannys tactics / team set up are becoming increasingly baffling ,not only my view but a large majority of people who GO to games .but hey maybe the flowers are telling you to come on here and post pish

Deary me. You may go to games but you don't understand how maths works.

It's clearly NOT 9 months of football that you are talking about here.

THAT is called misrepresenting the data to suit your clear agenda and only a mug would fall for it TBH.

Nobody is denying that the stats are not great but you don't need to massage them.

We're not idiots and don't need anyone dumbing things down and spinning.

For a more accurate picture it's actually been all of April and half of May.

Then you can add the 4 league games so far and the Cup game too.

In total that's just over two months of shite on aggregate.

That's a very far cry from 9 months.

Edited by oaksoft

I'll remind you, as its obviously escaped your sharp wit, we didn't play for two and a half months - not three. 1eye.gif

Stupid doesn't cover you. bye1.gif

If we didn't play for two and a half months why did you post three months? whistling.gif

1eye.gif

You really need to try and be constructive on this forum instead of trolling and dishing out abuse to everyone...

Irony alert? bangin.gif

Hello troll. bye1.gif

Do you get excited to come on and troll my posts? 1eye.gif

PS I'm honoured, half your posts today all for me, shucks. cloud9.gif

Edited by faraway saint

3 league wins in 9 month of football

Not that I disagree with you, but it's not like it's been 9 solid months of football. You could have said a few weeks ago that Celtic hadn't won a single league game in over 2 months. On it's own it sounds like a poor record but when it's over the Summer break and there were no league games then it is just skewing statistics in your favour.

A few seasons ago when there were calls for Gus' head the stats were getting fantastic. Number of SPL only wins, at a particular stadium, in a particular calendar year shooting towards a particular end, before the split.

You have selectively chosen "9 months" as your criteria and I can only assume that it is because if we went into the 10th month there would be another win and wouldn't make your statistic so damning? What about the 11th month? Or just the 7th or 8th month period?

eta: Replied in haste before reading the rest of the thread! Apologies for restating what has already been posted above.

Edited by BoWSaint

It's like Isabella duke 's "10th non old firm team therefor DL is a poor manager" but it's equally true that we finished 20 places above an old firm team making DL the best manager in the history of the universe. We all know the stats aren't brilliant but let's try not to twist them to suit our opinions, I'm happy to hear everybody's opinion, nobody has to twist the stats to validate them.

It's like Isabella duke 's "10th non old firm team therefor DL is a poor manager" but it's equally true that we finished 20 places above an old firm team making DL the best manager in the history of the universe. We all know the stats aren't brilliant but let's try not to twist them to suit our opinions, I'm happy to hear everybody's opinion, nobody has to twist the stats to validate them.

Exactly.

It's a well tried tactic from the anti Lennon brigade and, tbh, it undermines the reality that we are underachieving, we are in a horrendous slump and quite rightly questions should be asked.

The relentless attempt to make a bad situation worse to prove a point is tedious and shows the level of some supporters.

Both views, he should go, he should stay, are entitled to put their views but twisting stats, focusing on only the negatives and conveniently forgetting other facts makes the anti Lennon brigade look rather foolish.

As for Isabella, well, he's had no credibility for quite some time so his posts are irrelevant, although I do enjoy the attention. lol.gif

I dont even look at the past 9 months 2 1/2 if which were preseason and i dont think thats the point. Its the fact we are heading backwards as a club and i think i speak for most when i say that even after 4 games the threat of relegation if things dont improve quickly will become reality. Its not knickerwetting or happy clapping for the more positive on here but for all of us coming to terms with how things are at the moment is tough to swallow and im sure most remember the must win game 15 or so years ago that almost had us in div2.

Regardless of wether some want DL out or kept in we are all st.mirren fans and share the same hope that we can turn things around and start humping teams on a weekly basis.

People should learn to let others express their opinions even if they are negative and stop the personal abuse.

Like i said a few weeks ago these "aliases" wouldnt be quite as lippy if it was a post match face to face in the old hole in the wa'

i think i speak for most when i say that even after 4 games the threat of relegation if things dont improve quickly will become reality. Its not knickerwetting

Thinking we will get relegated after 4 games pretty much is knickerwetting though. Especially when we are 9 points clear of the bottom spot with a game in hand.

I know what you mean, but wasn't the Old Firm consigned to history when Rangers FC was liquidated and one of the partners ceased to exist?

What's that team that's playing at Ibrox then?

Rangers Football Club. The other half of the Old Firm was The Rangers Football Club, finally liquidated in June I think.

Of course many would argue that the club and the company aren't exactly one and the same, which I understand, though I can't see how one can exist without the other.

Rangers Football Club. The other half of the Old Firm was The Rangers Football Club, finally liquidated in June I think.Of course many would argue that the club and the company aren't exactly one and the same, which I understand, though I can't see how one can exist without the other.

Other way round. RFC was the club that died.

TRFC arose from the ashes.

And the asset strippers who own RIFC (Rangers International Football Club) are the people in possession of the football ground and Murray Park.

So that the football club TRFC can only exist if it has a ground to play in.... And a ground it could play in can be rented for a fine fee from RIFC. The loyal fans seem to have bottomless pockets.

Shull need not apply.

its not 4 or 5 games though, its 6 or 7 months we have been brutal in the league, even div who is 1 of the most positive on here has admitted its time for a change. Get yourself along to a game and see if your still as positive after it, its getting beyond a joke.

its been even longer than that! we were ultimately pish under gus tae.......

If Saints were so incompetently and criminally run and had not paid taxes and had cheated to win that League Cup, so that they had to suffer such an indignity and be put out of business, then I would be far too embarrassed to be associated with them.

In much the same way that I feel about Saints losing to the overpaid 9 men cheats in an earlier cup final. An embarrassment, but I still would not wish the reassignment of that trophy from the Deid club.

And I sense that Saints fans, on the whole, would feel similarly - that, after all, is why most have chosen the St Mirren way.

Nice bit of whataboutery, by the way. :P

ETA:in reply to Scotstoun 'Saint'.

Edited by bluto